Thread: Iraqi delegation to visit New York to discuss ways to get Iraq out of the provisions

mb3 Guest

Default Iraqi delegation to visit New York to discuss ways to get Iraq out of the provisions

BAGHDAD - NOAA Radio
    قالت وزارة الخارجية ان وفدا من الحكومة وصل امس الاول الى نيويورك برئاسة وزير الخارجية هوشيار زيباري ويضم عددا من كبار مستشاري رئيس الوزراء لبحث سبل اخراج العراق من احكام البند السابع.
    Foreign Ministry said that a delegation from the government, arrived in New York headed by Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari and includes a number of senior adviser to Prime Minister to discuss ways to get Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII.

واوضح البيان ان الوفد سيقدم تقرير الحكومة العراقية الفصلي الى مجلس الامن بشأن الترتيبات المالية والزمنية للاموال العراقية في صندوق تنمية العراق خلال الفترة المقبلة.
    The statement said the delegation would present a quarterly report of the Government of Iraq to the Security Council on the financial arrangements and time of the Iraqi funds in the Development Fund for Iraq during the coming period.
    واضاف ان زيباري سيلتقي واعضاء الوفد الامين العام للامم المتحدة بان كي مون وكبار مساعديه والأعضاء الخمسة الدائمين في مجلس الامن لبحث سبل اخراج العراق من احكام البند السابع للامم المتحدة .
    Zebari added that the delegation members will meet UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and his senior aides and members of the five permanent UN Security Council to discuss ways to get Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII of the UN.

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...wGKbz1fyEQL61g

Thanks again we are almost there come on rv.................

I'm glad to see that not everything is at a stand still becaue of the politicians, thanks mb3 for yet another post !

Thanks MB3,, I kind of hope the UN tells them:
    "Shirley" you jest, are you kidding me, you cant even form a govt, you have no concept of your constitution,,,,,,no way, not today" and then throw a few shoes at them.
    Discuss ways to get Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII of the UN,,, "play the same tune again Sam""-- THEY KNOW WHAT THEY NEED TO DO!!!!. Why wont they do it?????

Surely someone is named Shirley!!! LOL

Thanks mb3. OMG, how many times do these guys need to be told what needs to be accomplished to get out of Ch VII. They need to actually DO SOMETHING (hello Iraq, are you listening??) rather than wasting time/money going back and forth about this. I've got a couple of shoes to throw at them when they come to New York. geeeezzz give me a friggin break.
    The Ole Sarge