MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening chat #8

Default Re: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening chat #8

hello ds.

Evening all. Thanks harry for the two updates on Iraq. Sure hope they decide to move forward with the dinar. Things are sounding better all the time. Question is, how much more time does Iraq need????? Have a great evening all.

Happy Friday DS. Tudor I agree with you, Iraq has had a lot of time. Continued prayers are being sent up for all of those in the path of hurricane Dorian. I hope everyone has a wonderful day & weekend.

gm ds.

good morning to all ds i pray that everyone have a blessed day today and enjoy its Tudor thanks . well its yard work for me today tonight iam going to see hootie $ the blowfish concert.

toreceivesomething-min.png catherine-pulsifer-faith-quotes.jpg

Greetings good citizens- looks like there may be a wee bit-o-news lately.
    Hope everyone is doing well and with this note- I wish a blessed day to all.

Off to get toast-----------------<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<meep meep<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<

Good afternoon have a great weekend

Great harry, lol. Sounds like a perfect concert to make all else seem trivial. Have a super time! Roadrunner, hope your toast was good hee hee. Ksd, and all of DS, have a very nice weekend. To all that have friends or family that had Dorian knock on their doors, I pray all is well.

good morning to all ds i pray that everyone will have a blessed weekend and enjoy its. Tudor its was a good concert just right. Roadrunner dont burn your toast, well its time for some football today you ready for its and Roll Tide Roll.

believing-is-seeing.jpg 343814f4cc0e32d5d9219fde59953bd1.jpg

good morning to all ds i pray that everyone will receive a special blessing today

Revealing a study to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency .. The reason
    9/7/2019

The parliamentary Finance Committee, a study to delete zeros from the national currency, but they ruled out the application at the moment for several reasons.

"The proposal to delete the zeros has been submitted from the House of Representatives to the Parliamentary Finance Committee in order to study the change of the national currency and all categories and the printing of new coins, but the preliminary study showed that the costs needed by the project is great," the committee's rapporteur Ahmed al-Saffar told reporters.

He added that "the budget deficit for this year and Iraq's debt is one of the most important reasons that will lead to delay the deletion of zeros (three zeros)," noting that "the Finance Committee has assigned specialized bodies of monetary policy to study the project carefully to submit to the Finance Committee to be the main lines of this project, which Its beginnings go back years. "

Al-Saffar pointed out that "deleting the zeros is a project with psychological effects rather than being actual, as the citizen will feel that his money is compatible with the requirements of his life and the movement of supply and demand and equal to hard currency."
    aynaliraqnews.com

19438a1a9f013be7b8057a3585766917[1].jpg 51a6dc5121e0b6db2ee555c8c6592eaf[1].jpg