MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening chat #8

Default Re: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening chat #8

gm ds.

Good morning DS. I hope everyone has a wonderful & Happy Thanksgiving day tomorrow. Be safe with all the traveling.

hello ds.

Good evening everyone. May your travels be safe and your turkey meal be the best ever with family and friends!
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!!

gm ds. Happy Thanksgiving. Bless all who cannot be with their families today.

gm ds.

good morning to all ds i pray that everyone will have a blessed day today and that everyone had a blessed thanksgiving

Iraqi Prime Minister decides to resign "injecting blood"

29 November 2019
    Direct: Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, decided to lift his resignation to the House of Representatives after an invitation from the Supreme Religious Authority to inject blood.

Adel Abdul-Mahdi said in a statement on his official page on the social networking site "Facebook", on Friday: I listened with great care to the speech of the Supreme Religious authority today, which noted that it is a view of the difficult circumstances experienced by the country, and the apparent deficit in dealing with the concerned authorities With the developments of the last two months to preserve the rights and inject blood, the House of Representatives from which the current government is invited to reconsider its options in this regard.

And demanded the reference, that the Council act dictated the interest of Iraq and the preservation of the blood of its people, and avoid sliding into a cycle of violence, chaos and devastation.

Abdul-Mahdi said that in response to this call and to facilitate and expedite its completion as soon as possible, he will raise the House of Representatives, the official letter requesting resignation from the presidency of the current government so that the Council to reconsider its options.

Abdul Mahdi continued: "Note that the proximal and distal knows that I have already made this option publicly and in official notes, and in the interest of the people and the country."

The demonstrations broke out in the streets of Iraq, weeks ago, to protest against the deterioration of living conditions, and high unemployment, resulting in deaths and injuries.
    mubasher.info

img_4440.jpg 07f26a3952d32b621fe1b4cc8df69622.jpg

good morning to all ds i pray that everyone will have a blessed weekend. well its saturday you ready for some football today Roll Tide Roll.

9cc4525731ed8d803dada6e8bc728f34.jpg 959f93b3e4ddc0b5f440201ab32925b5.jpg

gm ds.

Good evening. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and is having a great weekend. Enjoy your night. Rest well.