MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening chat #8

Default Re: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening chat #8

gm ds.

good morning to all ds i ptay that everyone will have a blessed day today.

faithisbuilding-min.jpg 5e21b263351650416d90d60d64720693.jpg

Good morning DS. I hope everyone has a great day.

gm ds. Happt Haloween.

good morning to all ds i pray that everyone will have a blessed day today, and a happy halloween and a safe night for trick or treaters tonight.

93f7da64e3a4f2c92ff5355fdc6c8aef.jpg quotes-about-faith-04.jpg

Halloween is going to be fun here in the Midwest tonight... with a high of 34 and 2 inches of snow on the ground:-)

Anybody have any thoughts about how Bagdaddy's death could play on Iraq security, stability and an RV for us?

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! Hope everyone had lots of little goblins, we had ziltch....way too cold I guess. DodgerBoy, I hope it helps us, but the unrest Iraq is having is making me nervous. We just have to keep praying this will come our way!

good morning to all i pray that everyone will have a blessed day today. well their are some political new coming out of iraq and their goverment but iraq has alway had news of their goverment. but we have to wait and see how its all play out

Urgent ... Political agreement on the nomination of Iyad Allawi to succeed Abdul-Mahdi and make important reforms
    10/31/2019

The political meeting that brought together the main Iraqi forces with President Barham Salih resulted in several important decisions, an informed source said early Thursday.

The source said, "The meeting came out several initial agreements, including the dissolution of parliament, and the occurrence of early elections, and change the election law, and change the election commission, and the resignation of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi."

The source revealed a preliminary nomination of former Prime Minister Iyad Allawi to fill the post of prime minister to succeed Abdul Mahdi during the next transitional period.
    asrarmedia.com

Saleh: Prime Minister agreed to resign and called on the blocks of understanding on an acceptable alternative prevents the constitutional vacuum
    2019/10/31

Saleh - Prime Minister agreed to resign and called on the blocks of understanding on an acceptable alternative prevents the constitutional vacuumBaghdad Today – Baghdad

President Barham Saleh said on Thursday (31 October 2019) that Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi had agreed to resign from his post, and called on the blocs to understand an acceptable alternative, referring to the message sent by Abdul Mahdi to the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada Sadr, and declared no objection to resign.

Saleh said in a speech addressed to the demonstrators, followed (Baghdad today), that “the Prime Minister had agreed to submit his resignation, asking the political blocs to reach an acceptable alternative, in light of the commitment to constitutional and legal contexts and to prevent a constitutional vacuum.”

Saleh added: “I personally continue consultations and meetings with various blocs, forces and popular events, in order to bring about the desired reforms and within the constitutional and legal contexts in a manner that preserves the stability of Iraq and protects public security and promotes higher national interests.” We really need big changes to be made. ”

He continued, “The demands of the Iraqi people put us to the test. “.

He pointed out that “whether we are a government, parliament or popular events, the responsibility binds us all to protect the country from tampering and bad intentions of those who are abusive as it obliges us to get rid of corruption and spoilers.” The legitimate demands and the advancement of Iraq are healthy.

baghdadtoday.news

8ee1970139865c0ab92fb7126ce3da6f--encouragement-quotes-godly-quotes.jpg 1f4d2a3e8100526112aec38e72481b31.jpg

hi ds.

good morning to all ds i pray that everyone will have a blessed weekend.

Life_starts_all_over_again_when_it_gets_crisp_in_the_fall__11_.jpg Steven-Furtick-Quotes1.jpg