MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening chat #8

Default Re: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening chat #8

gm ds.

Good morning all. Time is whizzing by as we try to get the last of our tomatoes taken care of before more cold sets in. Still need to trim back bushes and pull wasted flowers and, and, and lol. Fall is busy. Now if the RV would pop up, not likely for a bit yet, IMO. You all have a great weekend and enjoy those games harry!

good morning to all ds i pray that everyone will have a blessed weekend and enjoy its. Tudor their will be some good games this weekend end to watch.

a06ab7263c9ef408092c2bb8dae37059.jpg 7cca541a8345481f66610b1a6dfde7e2.jpg

gm ds.

good morning to all ds i pray that everyone will have a blessed day and enjoy its.

faithisbuilding-min.jpg catherine-pulsifer-faith-quotes.jpg

gm ds.

Good morning DS. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

good morning to all ds i pray that everyone will have a blessed day today. a friend of my had a brother pass away and his brother request before long before he pass away for a green funeral its the first time i have heard about a green funeral.

Files "Corruption" in Iraq .. Numbers and reasons
    10/6/2019

Throughout the last days of the protests, "corruption" has become a prominent headline that took Iraqis to the streets of the capital, Baghdad, and other cities, in protest at practices they see as depleting the country's wealth.

The October 2019 demonstrations were not the first of its kind against corruption in Iraq.The city of Basra in the south of the country during the summer of 2018, similar demonstrations condemned the poor public services and corruption, and demanded jobs and reforms in government agencies.

However, the current demonstrations, the most bloody, clearly, killing more than 100 people and injuring thousands, according to official statistics, during an unprecedented protest movement in Baghdad and several southern provinces, condemned the performance of the government, and called for the prosecution of corrupt and combat unemployment and the provision of public services .

The demonstrations that began last Tuesday witnessed violence, gunfire and burning of a number of political party headquarters, which the demonstrators accuse of being behind the acts of corruption in the country.

In return, Iraqi authorities accused "unidentified snipers" of shooting at security forces and civilians.

On Saturday, the Iraqi government issued a series of resolutions described as "important", during an extraordinary session held under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, in response to the demands of participants in the protests.

The new resolutions included 17 paragraphs, most notably facilitating access to residential land, building new units, in addition to granting 175 thousand dinars (about $ 145) per month to the unemployed, for three months.

The decisions also included the establishment of modern "marketing complexes" commercial areas in Baghdad and the provinces.

The "Corrective Decisions" package is clearly aimed at improving the lives of citizens and mitigating the effects of corruption that is shaking the body of the Iraqi state.

Although the country is rich in wealth, many Iraqis are unable to provide for a living, and ranked 12th in the list of the most corrupt countries in the world, according to reports Transparency International.
    non14.net

Abadi criticizes "Mahdi government" and calls for "early elections"
    10/6/2019

Former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi called for an early date for early elections, pointing out that the government has lost the capacity to run the government.

Wrote the leader of a coalition victory, in a tweet on "Twitter" and I followed the news reporting agency N. , under the title of "claim" saying that " the government has lost the civil administration rule, we ask the leaders of the country determine an initial date for early elections."

"Ensuring free and fair elections with broad public participation is a testimony to the seriousness of the political forces to respond to the calls for reform demanded by the people," he said.

The capital Baghdad and other provinces witnessed protests that began on Tuesday, during which demonstrators were injured as a result of the use of "excessive force" by the security forces in order to disperse them, prompting the government to declare a curfew in a number of provinces and cut the Internet service to citizens, while The United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has announced that about 100 demonstrators have been killed and more than 4,000 wounded, including security forces, since demonstrations began in Iraq.
    non14.net

inspirational-business-quotes-believe-to-see-750x750.jpg 1bf2e2402f1e865b183767b653e4df09.jpg

Hum. Anytime I see something like what Iraq is doing "giving $145. to unemployed for" with a time limit (about 3 months) just 3 months out from a new year, it makes me go "HUM". I remember 10 years ago when several countries RVed their money at New Years... But I also remember Med saying, Iraq had to live in peace, so I hope their plans here bring that to bear.