CENTRAL BANKING 103: COMING SOON
CENTRAL BANKING 104: COMING SOON
MONEY 101: MONEY CREATION
MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON

Thread: Maliki in the News!

Default Maliki in the News!

Yesterday - 3/28/19: Iraqi TV was broadcasting the past Prime Minister Abadhi stating that the process to arrest past Prime Minister Maliki for the downfall of Mosul was initiated and requested that present Prime Minister Madhi enforce that decision.

Today - 3/29/19: Maliki was Arrested.

This is a step in the right direction. I sure hope it sticks!

Default Re: Maliki in the News!

wOw they finally getting the little bugger! Thanks for posting HotRod. I'm still having trouble posting a "new" news article. I tried to post a new article in this Iraq Political News Forum with no luck.

guardian, "If" Maliki actually was arrested, I'm sure his attorneys had him released before they slammed the jail door shut. And I doubt anything more will become of this. Time will tell.

But this morning I am hearing "The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is demanding Iraq to free the exchange rate". IMO - this statement is tells me that the IMF is giving Iraq the Green Light to RV their currency. And, the next few days is the perfect time to do so. Sunday is the end of the first Quarter and Monday starts the second quarter. And what a way it would be to start the second quarter off with an Internationally Recognized Currency and a New Rate. If this is true. According to Med, he always felt if any one could find the RV it would be you. As for me, I have only posted info from US news like the New York Times. I don't have any experience with International News or translators. I am hopeful that you or someone ells with experience can find documentation to support my theory.

Thank you everybody. MY fingers and toes are crossed.

Hot Rod - Thanks for posting something. I've going through info withdraw not being able to read anything on our site. lol

Hum, It appears since I tried to paste something in the ongoing chat, I can not paste in that line anymore:-( Thanks to all for staying in touch and prayers for Harry. Hang in there Harry, you will get well soon! I found something about the I-Dinar. It's interesting. It's being backed by gold for trading... wish I could post.

can we post links to the articles. We can always translate them and read them on our own? Just a thought. Maybe even in the interim we post the link to the translator. That way we can at least keep up and then post thought back for others to discuss.

Any news on when we will this issue will be fixed. i've been out of the loop.