CENTRAL BANKING 101: COMING SOON
CENTRAL BANKING 102: COMING SOON
CENTRAL BANKING 103: COMING SOON
CENTRAL BANKING 104: COMING SOON
MONEY 101: MONEY CREATION
MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON

Thread: Karbouli warns against linking the fate of the Iraqi dinar in other currencies with lower value

Default Karbouli warns against linking the fate of the Iraqi dinar in other currencies with lower value

Karbouli warns against linking the fate of the Iraqi dinar in other currencies with lower value
    1/3/2019

Al-Hilal Party Chairman Jamal al-Karbouli warned on Thursday that the fate of the Iraqi dinar would be linked to other currencies at a lower value.

"We are wary of linking the fate of the Iraqi dinar to other currencies that are less valuable than it," Karbouli said in a tweet on Twitter. "It will have serious consequences for our economy.

http://www.dijlah.tv/index.php?page=article&id=221196

Default Re: Karbouli warns against linking the fate of the Iraqi dinar in other currencies with lower value

Are they discussing linking the dinar to a basket? To me that means they could be getting ready imo.

Default Re: Karbouli warns against linking the fate of the Iraqi dinar in other currencies with lower value

I think you could be right guardian. Lately there have been several articles that give me that same feeling. Like they are positioning themselves for a big change.

I'll agree with you both. It seems they are in the final stretch.