CENTRAL BANKING 102: COMING SOON
CENTRAL BANKING 103: COMING SOON
CENTRAL BANKING 104: COMING SOON
MONEY 101: MONEY CREATION
MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON

Thread: The Central Bank determines the conditions of non-negotiable banknotes

Default The Central Bank determines the conditions of non-negotiable banknotes

The Central Bank determines the conditions of non-negotiable banknotes
    4/16/2018

Baghdad / ... The Central Bank of Iraq, on Monday, the terms of banknotes are not valid for trading, which is compensated after depositing in the bank.

The bank said in a statement received by "Iraq News" that "the banknotes are not valid for trading if applicable one of the descriptions and compensates the holder of their full value as soon as they are submitted to government and private banks and subsidiaries and deposited in the Central Bank and the corresponding amount in their accounts."

The bank said that "one of the conditions of banknotes not valid for trading is if the banknotes are smuggled or damaged, although not torn and not lose part of it, in addition to if the paper was damaged as a result of exposure to water," indicating that "the banknote will be invalid in the case of The banknote consists of two parts "different numbers".

"The other conditions are that the banknote is affixed to a transparent tape or more along its length or width, or if the banknote was cut in more than one angle or loaned," the bank said, adding that "the other conditions are if it contains seals or Writings do not affect the appearance of the outside, or if the bank lost 50% of its area.

The bank noted that "other conditions also if the monetary paper stuck strange materials and affected the features such as inks, dyes, glues, fats and oils, in addition to if the banknote perforated puncture or more and randomly."

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=96339&lang=

Default Re: The Central Bank determines the conditions of non-negotiable banknotes

Interesting. Hope I'm not reading to much into this, but I can't really recall much recent talk of bank notes. Hopefully, this is a sign of something to come.

Default Re: The Central Bank determines the conditions of non-negotiable banknotes

The Central Bank of Iraq determines the terms of the negotiable banknotes

4/17/2018

The Iraqi Central Bank, on Tuesday, set the terms of the banknotes are negotiable.
    The bank said in a statement received by the Echo Agency that "the banknote is valid for trading even if it is exposed to what comes if there is a tear or more than no more than 3 cm and was repaired with a transparent adhesive tape from one side or both sides did not affect the features."

The bank added that "one of the other conditions that the banknote is valid for trading if it was cut in one of its corners up to 2 cm and did not affect the features," noting that "of the other conditions if the effects of trading and use and did not harm or harm affects the shape, color and size "He said.

http://pressiraq.net/p=143601

I think they will like my crisp clean ones I have kept in my safe for them