Defense: the daughter of the President of the Republic to disclose the real salary
3/12/2018

A member of the Committee on Parliamentary Integrity, Taha defense, on Monday, that "the salaries of advisers in the three presidencies are very high, especially advisers to President Fuad Masum."

The defense said in a statement got the agency [Media treasures] a copy of it, "that" was reduced from the salaries of the advisers of the three presidencies, but it is still high despite the recent reduction, "noting that" the advisers of the three presidencies receive 9 million dinars after the reduction and not less than this amount As they claim. "

Regarding the salary of the adviser of the President of the Republic, Joan Fuad Masoum, a member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee asked the president's daughter and his special adviser to disclose her real salary to public opinion and documents if she claimed that her salary was very low.

He pointed out that "the salaries of advisers in the three presidencies are very high salaries, especially advisers to President Fuad Masum."

An official document issued by the Presidency of the Republic dated (12 - 10-2014) announced the appointment of President Fuad Masum to his daughter as a special adviser in his office at a salary of 12 million and 900 thousand Iraqi dinars per month.

At the time, Masoum said in a televised statement, "Al-Ghala Press" last week: I appointed my daughter Joan as my special communications consultant in my private office with very little salary, contrary to the official document "ss.

http://www.knoozmedia.com/318451/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%8A-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%AA-%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%87%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D 8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B5%D8%A7/