MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON

Thread: Rafidain loans move the economy

Default Rafidain loans move the economy

Rafidain loans move the economy

6/14/2017 0:00

Contribute to poverty reduction and absorption of unemployment
    BAGHDAD / Shokran Fatlawi

The loans granted by banks and one of the citizens among the proposed tools to combat poverty and absorb unemployment and income generation.

Rafidain Bank is preparing to grant loans estimated at 15 million dinars , or ten thousand dollars for the owners of small and medium - sized enterprises, in a move it to contribute to increased economic activity and increase employment opportunities.

World Bank

economist Dr. Ahmed Abrihi said in his speech to the "morning": that the loans granted to projects an important factor and easy to contribute to increasing the effectiveness and the financing of small and medium - sized enterprises compared to large projects, which require complex requirements and techniques in the capital of individuals can not see them.

He noted that many institutions such as the World Bank and UNDP United Nations work on this kind of project, as well as the central bank , which suggested trillion dinars for the financing of small and medium - sized enterprises earlier.

Loans are two aspects of its part , said economic expert Dr. Salam Sumaisem in her "morning" that loans both sides, positive and negative.

Either positive helps create jobs and move the economy by increasing the productive base of the hand , and by increasing the income - generating Income Generation process, which leads to an increase of effective demand Effective Demand, thus reducing unemployment and increasing employment size,

and indicated Sumaisem to what the negative side, that increase the amount of cash that will be pumped into circulation any increase in consumption with increased cash flow will form the downside of loans which leads directly to increased inflationary pressure on the economy and thus generate movement in higher prices and lower real value of the currency Maaather in the rightful value Yeh to enter the citizens and especially the poor and middle classes.

Lack of opportunities referred to as the Rafidain Bank, announced granting loans to citizens and owners of small businesses dinar and the US dollar, which is in line with the bank 's policy aimed at diversifying the services provided by him in support of the economy of the national in the financing of various projects and to reduce unemployment and employment.

"
    Citizens have indicated the importance of loans in the availability of employment opportunities in light of the lack of such opportunities in finding a government job, for the purpose of providing their income through small projects do not require a large Rosmala, where the individual starts thinking about the project contributes to raising the social level if slightly

according to citizens. citizen Kazim p Must God, out of work, he said: If I got my Ofer for myself the loan and my family business opportunity as long as you Atmanaha, where the loan is as a quantum leap in my life, and I call through you all banking institutions to support young people by activating the granting of soft loans to prevent aggravation of unemployment as well as to push the economy forward , especially we pass through a severe financial crisis.

Going back to the small definition of loans are the amount of simple, subject to the ratio of a particular benefit is granted usually to individuals who do not have the opportunities for income-generating, for the financing of
    small Mcharaam to reduce poverty or minimize it .

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=139115

Default Re: Rafidain loans move the economy

Good find Harry! Let's hope more info about the RV or our timeline comes forward.