CENTRAL BANKING 104: COMING SOON
MONEY 101: MONEY CREATION
MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON

Thread: A Message from Med

Talking A Message from Med

January 9, 2017

Guardian ty for never forgetting me and keeping me informed. Things are great with us here. We now have 10 grandchildren. Please let them know this. You all were the finest group of people I had the pleasure to know.

Hugs Med

Default Re: A Message from Med

Thank you guardian. Med will never be forgotten in this house hold. He was a tireless agent for all of us to get the best, current info that was to be found on the Iraqi dinar. He has earned his retirement from this unending saga. With his wonderful wife Lydia and their children and grandchildren keeping them both busy, he is enjoying life once again. May you always be happy Med!
    your friend always,
    tudor

Well said tudor! What I loved about him the most is that he would not allow rumors and only pursued the facts. Ten grandchildren! wOw, they multiply fast! I will never forget the time we had with him and what a privilege it was to have him as our leader! I'm so glad he is blessed with family and is in his happy place now.

gm ds.

yes he was great at keep us all grounded, and to look at the whole puzzle that have to be put into place for this investment to happen and its will, and we all can say its was a good ride and learning, and we believe in that the dinar will RV, and its good that MED and his family is growing grandkids are the blessing for us that have them.

Really nice to hear that Med is doing good. I really enjoyed all the chats we had. I miss the excitement of the anticipated wait of when he was gonna be on with an update. Happy New Year to all DS family! It has been a long ride and I can only hope that all of our dreams will come true one day !!

Keep on bein' a Grandpa, Med!! You and these good people you pulled around you here are the reason I stayed with this site .. no matter what my friends wanted ... Happy New Year and may we all have one more celibratory (?sp) 'get together' in the next few months!!! You are loved and respected by many!!