CENTRAL BANKING 104: COMING SOON
MONEY 101: MONEY CREATION
MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 94 of 123 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening chat #5 4/24/16

Default Re: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening chat #5 4/24/16

good morning to all ds i pray that everyone will have a blessed weekend and enjoy its stay warm and dry, smell them cookie you baking tudor yummy,,utahdinar welcome back.

7b887f5f3784149de101156e384945d9[1].jpg have-faith-keep-praying-and-be-thankful-faith-quote[1].jpg

Good Evening DS! Jade, been busy with the holiday season and of course enjoying life outside of the dinar. I put in 10+ solid years spending my life in the dinar world, so I decided it's time to live a real life LOL. Of course I still occasionally post pertinent dinar news. I just can't stay away from it. Hope you all are enjoying the holiday season!

good morning to all ds i pray that everyone will have a special blessing today and enjoy this day that GOD has given to us, thoes that have snow stay warm and dry and be careful

if-god-answer-your-prayer-faith-quote[1].jpg images[4].jpg

gm ds

Guardian, i have been in the dinar world all of 10 years too and have always appreciated your balanced take on DS. I hope you stay around and keep posting as you always bring in good stuff and perspective. I like many others so appreciate Harry's morning greetings and all his posts.

We have a high of -3 today with very little snow on the ground. IT's sad all our Christmas church services have been canceled today...

With all the good news out, i continue to hope and pray for our dinar dreams to come true in early 2017

Good Sunday afternoon, Everyone ... the cookies and cobbler are baked and making plans for a steak dinner ... just wondering if you were up to your elbows in cookies and not snow drifts, Guardian -- all of you 'old timers' deserve a 'real' life for a change -- I've been here for around 10 years too, hanging on words/articles that you and Harry publish and comment on, but quietly for a long time (still working) ... it is good to see old timers checking in once in a while ... it is going to come to pass, I just know it because I want to get an artificial kidney implant (which is coming very soon!) ... Blessings and Peace to each one of you!!

Quote Originally Posted by DodgerBoy View Post
    Guardian, i have been in the dinar world all of 10 years too and have always appreciated your balanced take on DS. I hope you stay around and keep posting as you always bring in good stuff and perspective. I like many others so appreciate Harry's morning greetings and all his posts.

We have a high of -3 today with very little snow on the ground. IT's sad all our Christmas church services have been canceled today...

With all the good news out, i continue to hope and pray for our dinar dreams to come true in early 2017

Thanks DodgerBoy! Oh, I'll be around, just have not posted as much as I use to. It required alot of hours of my time. I love what my retired friend said one day, she's 84. She apologized for being in her bathrobe and slippers and said, "I'm retired and I can do what the Hell I want!"

gm ds have a great day granddaughter and I are baking cookies today.

good morning to all ds i pray that everyone will have a blessed day today and enjoy its, we all need to keep the faith of our investment no matter how longer we have been in its because in the end we will see something special for all of us, bondlady2 you are making memories with her she will alway remember that, guardian when retired you can do that the great part of retirement is to enjoy and do what you like

6c1ef23062daa261451b403ffad757f9[1].jpg d8db55e9c460f1e2b49a2ed6f2c9c13e[1].jpg

Good morning DS. Bondlady2, enjoy making cookies with your granddaughter. Those are precious memories. Sis Bugs would love to build you a snowman. You're just a tad bit too far away lol. Everyone stay safe, warm & enjoy your day.