MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 3 of 126 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening chat #5 4/24/16

Default Re: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening chat #5 4/24/16

Good Morning all of DS

Harry,

Have you seen any article posted that stated Abadi and the House actually held a session today?

Hi gang! Hope it is a great day for each of you... feels like summer is upon us, at least where I am. Patience is the name of our game... just hold her steady. It is all good. Blessing upon each of you. ...Annnnnd, Cleopatra, -any donuts left? (I have SUCH a sweet tooth today. Lol!)

Good Wednesday morning ksdunlap, gigi3, tudor, guardian,b1955, harry, bondlady2, fitter1, Charlie, power, dinar investor and all ds'ers. sitting here having my morning joe with a couple donuts!! gigi3, ksdunlap and all ds...come on over and join me for coffee and lots of donuts. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Good morning tudor, cleopatra, harry, guardian, b1955, Bondlady2, gigi3, Charlie, Roadrunner, Jade, TrainMan, russell & all of DS. Coffee & donuts , i'm on my way cleopatra. I hope everyone has a blessed & beautiful day. Stay safe.

good morning to all ds i pray that everyone will have a blessed day today, another day GOD have given to us to enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Happy Hump day everyone!!!

gm ds

Happy almost lunchtime DS! Good to see you... tudor, cleopatra, harry, guardian, b1955, Bondlady2, Roadrunner, Jade, TrainMan, russell & all of DS... inclucing Charlie! cleopatra... I'll be in "your neck of the woods" for some delish donuts and cup 'O Joe this afternoon. Lookin' forward to chattin' with ya! EVERYONE... enjoy your day!

Good evening ksd, guardian, gigi3, Roadrunner, harry, cleopatra, Bondlady2, b1955, Trainman, Russell, and all of DS. Been a busy week so far, hope the rest of the week slows me down lol. Sure is an up and down time with the news out of Iraq, hope all smooths out and they give us this dang RV before much longer....have a great night and an awesome tomorrow all!