CENTRAL BANKING 104: COMING SOON
MONEY 101: MONEY CREATION
MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 1 of 58 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening chat #4 12/20/15

Default Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening chat #4 12/20/15

Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening everyone. Please put your hellos and thoughts in here. Although we don't have a chat room anymore, we can keep up on everyone in here. Thank you!

Default Re: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening chat #4 12/20/15

Good morning ksd, guardian, Roadrunner, gigi3, harry, Bondlady2, b1955, cleopatra, Jade and all of DS! Thought it was time to start a new post for us, other one is quite full. So lets fill this one too! Have a great day!

Good Evening DS! The Winter weather is draining, but I love it!

Hello ds

Hi All... tudor, ksd, guardian, Roadrunner, harry, Bondlady2, b1955, cleopatra, Jade, russell, and all of DS! harry, as usual, you are such a blessing to all of us, along with guardian, in supplying us great news coverage! Thanks! and since I am such a gadabout, and can not seem to remain at home long enough to post my thoughts, let me offer you, your wife and your granddaughter a belated but sincere congratulations in your granddaughter receiving her nursing degree! How proud you must be of her. Glad you were able to attend all the festivities surrounding such an accomplishment! Anyone notice that it's beginning to look a LOT like Christmas? Lol! Hope this season is one of joy, peace, and love for each and every one of that is a member of this bulldog-tenacious bunch! Should I not make it back in to tell you all later this week... Merrrrrrrrry Christmas! Ho Ho Ho! And...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!

good morning to all ds and thanks gigi3 and i pray that everyone will have a blessed day today and enjoy its have rain today and look like all this week we will have its

Good morning tudor, guardian, russell, gigi3, harry, cleopatra, b1955, Jade, Bondlady2, Roadrunner & all of DS. I hope everyone had a great weekend & has an even better Monday. I know I will. I found out a lil' bit ago that the other half of me .. my twin Sister .. is on her way for a visit . I'm excited!! I pray everyone has a very blessed & wonderful day. Enjoy & stay safe.
    Coffee is ready if anyone wants a cup .

Good Morning! Coffee? I'll take a cup. If your twin is as nice as you ksd, we are blessed!

good morning everyone!!! haven't had much time since i was rear-ended 0n 5-1-2015, seems all i do is go to doctors???! but we will see what happens long term. i am still very busy with our great grandson!!!! he is 3 1/2 years old now and 44" tall and weighs 52 lbs.!!! amazing for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i surely don't try to pick him up!!!!!!! but he is great FUN!!! hope everyone's Christmas is super wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! and 2016--------WOW, how did that happen??????? well this is our 14th year since aquiring our dinar. so really hope for good things this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! good health for all of DSers, and happy times and come on dinar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bye guys and gals------HUGS to all, dons and wifey

Good afternoon tudor, ksdunlap, RR, gigi3, guardian, harry, dinar investor, power, jade, dons, b1955, Russell, bondlady2 and all ds'ers. Ksdunlap...on my way for some coffee!! Have a great day ds.