CENTRAL BANKING 104: COMING SOON
MONEY 101: MONEY CREATION
MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening chat #4 12/20/15

Default Re: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening chat #4 12/20/15

Good morning to all. I pray that everyone is having a blessed, safe & wonderful day. Our home will be full shortly. My youngest son & his family are heading this way . I love my babies! Enjoy your day DS.

Hope everyone is having a great day, and enjoyed a most blessed Christmas with family and friends. My home is STILL overflowing, so it is ALWAYS time to feed someone. Just wanted to stop by and show myself friendly... until later!

Greetings everyone- good evening- Hope everyone has a blessed evening so please enjoy.

good morning to all ds i pray that everyone will have a blessed day today and enjoy its , and those that will have fireworks tonight will have a safe night doing its for me i will be sleeping

Sending an end of the year greeting to tudor, ksd, guardian, Roadrunner, harry, Bondlady2, b1955, Jade, cleopatra, Russell, DodgerBoy (... congrats of the news of the approaching arrival of yet another precious grand!) and ALL of DS! Hard to believe that we sit at the threshhold of yet another milestone of time denoting our tenacious attitude and common belief in our mutual investment! Keep on keeping on, friends, until our belief is manifested! May each of us end this year with joy and peace in our hearts and enter into the new year with renewed hope and encouragement. Be blessed!

Love your greetings gigi. It made me think of all those who have walked away from this investment. I even remember seeing full page articles in newspapers about investing in dinar.I know many have sold off some who at invested because I have. I figure either I am going to be right and they will wish they stayed in, OR my kids can sell mine off:-) One thing is for sure, I am for more knowledgeable about the dinar and Arab countries and their politics. Still believing!

16 more hours until 2016..May all of DS have a great New Year's tonight and be safe from harm. REMEMBER AAA is offering free towing tonight and Taxi's at least in my area are offering free rides home for the new year. If you drinking please take a taxi!
    LET'S GO RV!
    YOU CAN DO IT IRAQ!

good morning to all ds i pray that everyone will have a blessed day today and happy new year eve to everyone and its football game tonight.

gm ds

Good morning ksd, guardian, Roadrunner, gigi3, harry, Jade, Bondlady3, b1955, DodgerBoy, Cleopatra, Dinar Investor and all of DS.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR