MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening chat #4 12/20/15

Default Re: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening chat #4 12/20/15

hi ds

Good morning ksdunlap, tudor, rr, gigi3, guardian, jade, harry, b1955, bondlady2, fitter1, dinar investor, dons. Charlie, power and all ds'ers. We have a rainy day today...but that is okay...going to have my morning joe now and relax!! Anyone interested in a cup of coffee come on by Have a wonderful day ds.

good morning to all ds i pray that everyone will have a blessed day today and enjoy its

Good morning tudor, guardian, Dons, cleopatra, Bondlady2, harry, gigi3, Jade, b1955, Roadrunner, russell & all of DS. I hope you enjoyed the coffee guardian & cleopatra. Cleo, i'd love to join you today, but we have another fun filled day planned. Guardian thank you for the kind comment, my twin is one of the sweetest & nicest persons you will ever meet as sooo many of you here on DS are. We are all very blessed! Dons, you are in my prayers for a full recovery. Sounds like your great grandson is helping to keep you busy & keeping your spirits up. I know how that is, little ones do the trick . I'm praying everyone enjoys a safe, blessed & wonderful day. Our time is coming .. I feel it!!!!

Good morning ksd ( glad your twin is visiting, twice the love), guardian (coffee on the porch lol), gigi3 (little miss gad-a-bout), harry (our hunter of posts and game), Bondlady2 (woman of few words lol), b1955 (our shy one), then there is Roadrunner (our man with a new back), Cleopatra (coffee and goodies gal), and all the other wonderful DS family........wishing everyone an early Merry Christmas! Time and travel is upon us.....travel safe and take your time to enjoy your trip. I will be back here before Christmas to say it again to you that will still be here and not traveling. Have a great day!

Special note to Dons....may the good Lord heal your body and restore your health..Amen

Good morning tudor, ksdunlap, guardian, rr, jade, gigi3, bondlady2, fitter1, dons, harry, power, dinar investor, b1955 and all ds'ers. Another rainy day...it could be worse..SNOW!! lol...hope everyone has a wonderful day. ksdunlap..enjoy your time with your sister! well, going to go grab a cup of morning joe..everyone invited.

gm ds have a wonderful day.

Morning DS! Hope everyone has a safe holiday this week! Wish I could meet up with some of you for coffee too bad I live too far away LOL! It's officially winter and it doesn't feel like it. Lets hope it stays like that
    LET'S GO RV!
    YOU CAN DO IT IRAQ!

Good morning tudor (our Busy Bee, you never sit still lol), cleopatra, Bondlady2, Dinar Investor, guardian, harry, Jade, gigi3, b1955, Roadrunner, russell, Dons & all of DS. I loved the visit with my twin sister, unfortunately she will be leaving in a few hours . Another sister surprised us for a bit yesterday as well. I can't wait to see them more often. DI, our morning coffee visits are virtual & you are more than welcome to join us anytime. Most of us live far apart. This way we don't get the extra pounds when having all the sweets. I pray that everyone enjoys a blessed, safe & beautiful day. I'm on my way cleo .