MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: WELCOME BACK !! Good Morning, Afternoon and Evening Chat # 3 8/4/15

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default WELCOME BACK !! Good Morning, Afternoon and Evening Chat # 3 8/4/15

Welcome back & good evening tudor, harry, cleopatra, guardian, b1955, Roadrunner, Bondlady2, gigi3, Jade, russell & all of DS. It's nice to say that again. I missed you all . I hope everyone has a very blessed & rested evening. Hope to see you in the morning.

THANK YOU CHARLIE

Default Re: WELCOME BACK !! Good Morning, Afternoon and Evening Chat # 3 8/4/15

Thanks lil sis for letting me know. Evening ksd, guardian, Roadrunner, gigi3, harry, Bondlady2, cleopatra, b1955, and all of DS!
    Thank you Charlie! Now that we are back, I am going to be gone til sometime Monday. You all have a great week and enjoy a cup of coffee with each other!

I may not be on very much, but I do check in and keep up with everyone. I am glad we are back on line. A HUGE Thank you to whoever made it possible!!!

Glad we are back on I thought it might be all over.
    I would miss all the news items posted. Thank
    s Harry and Guardian for doing most of them.
    I would also miss the chit chat that goes on.
    And a big THANKS to Charlie or who ever got the site back

Thank You Charlie!

Good Wednesday morning tudor, ksdunlap, rr, b1955, guardian, Charlie, harry, power, jade, gigi3, fitter1, bondlady2 and all ds'ers. So glad things are back to normal! I sure
    would miss everyone...well, time to go and get a cup of morning joe before going to the gym. Come on by ds and have a cup with me...enjoy your day everyone.

Stopping by to say hi!! Have a nice evening everyone.

Happy EARLY A.M. to all DS determined members. An extra special Hello to tudor, (have a great trip) ksd, DodgerBoy, b1955, guardian, cleopatra, Jade, harry, Rr, Bondlady2, jayco, and especially to Charlie for getting us up and running once again. It's so nice to see everyone again! I missed all of you. First I was out of town and then I had so much company I could barely make it through my house! Lots to do, but fun times. Still have company but fewer now... a little lower key, Lol! I saw the post you made, guardian on insomnia. Sheesh... I have just about stopped sleeping altogether. I know it is very bad for me in so many ways, not to mention how a person feels without sleep, or how they function. Trying everything I know to get straightened out... so far, not much improvement, but choosing to stay encouraged... fairly similar to our investment! Got to stay encouraged... expectant! OK... gonna see if I can possibly fall asleep... I think I can, I think I can...I think I can! Oh, hmmm... who is serving coffee and ? this morning? ..I might drop by... later in the morning, if that's OK.

Good Thursday morning gigi3, tudor, ksdunlap, Charlie, jade, rr, b1955, guardian, power, harry, fitter1, bondlady2 and all ds'ers. Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Getting ready for some morning joe....gigi3 you are more than welcome to stop by for a cup or two!!

Good morning tudor, harry, BASSER, guardian, b1955, gigi3, cleopatra, Bondlady2, Roadrunner, Jade, russell, Dodgerboy, jayco & all of DS. Sis, i hope you are having a great time. Coffee smells wonderful cleopatra. Enjoy a beautiful & blessed day everyone. Stay safe.