CENTRAL BANKING 104: COMING SOON
MONEY 101: MONEY CREATION
MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 1 of 80 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: WELCOME BACK !! Good Morning, Afternoon and Evening Chat # 3 8/4/15

Default WELCOME BACK !! Good Morning, Afternoon and Evening Chat # 3 8/4/15

Welcome back & good evening tudor, harry, cleopatra, guardian, b1955, Roadrunner, Bondlady2, gigi3, Jade, russell & all of DS. It's nice to say that again. I missed you all . I hope everyone has a very blessed & rested evening. Hope to see you in the morning.

THANK YOU CHARLIE

Default Re: WELCOME BACK !! Good Morning, Afternoon and Evening Chat # 3 8/4/15

Thanks lil sis for letting me know. Evening ksd, guardian, Roadrunner, gigi3, harry, Bondlady2, cleopatra, b1955, and all of DS!
    Thank you Charlie! Now that we are back, I am going to be gone til sometime Monday. You all have a great week and enjoy a cup of coffee with each other!

I may not be on very much, but I do check in and keep up with everyone. I am glad we are back on line. A HUGE Thank you to whoever made it possible!!!

Glad we are back on I thought it might be all over.
    I would miss all the news items posted. Thank
    s Harry and Guardian for doing most of them.
    I would also miss the chit chat that goes on.
    And a big THANKS to Charlie or who ever got the site back

Thank You Charlie!

Good Wednesday morning tudor, ksdunlap, rr, b1955, guardian, Charlie, harry, power, jade, gigi3, fitter1, bondlady2 and all ds'ers. So glad things are back to normal! I sure
    would miss everyone...well, time to go and get a cup of morning joe before going to the gym. Come on by ds and have a cup with me...enjoy your day everyone.

Thanks to Charlie, KSD! Was really missing the people on this site. Since things feel normal again .. I'm going to get a cup of coffee!! Good Morning DS!

gm ds welcome back sure missed saying hi to everyone.

Thank you charlie!!!

Good morning tudor, DodgerBoy, b1955, guardian, cleopatra, Jade, harry, Rr, Bondlady2, jayco, gigi3 & all of DS. It's nice seeing all the messages again. Thank you for the delicious coffee cleopatra. Sis, enjoy your trip, stay safe. I hope everyone has a wonderful & blessed day.