CENTRAL BANKING 103: COMING SOON
CENTRAL BANKING 104: COMING SOON
MONEY 101: MONEY CREATION
MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: WELCOME BACK !! Good Morning, Afternoon and Evening Chat # 3 8/4/15

Default Re: WELCOME BACK !! Good Morning, Afternoon and Evening Chat # 3 8/4/15

Good Morning DS! Gigi3 have you tried ZzzQuil Nighttime Sleep-Aid (made by Vicks and non-habit forming). I think it's new. I have not tried it, don't need it yet. When people get older their melatonin levels start to drop, therefore causing the inability to sleep. Of course read the directions for when not to use it. Sorry to hear you are still struggling. Will say a prayer that you have a sound peaceful sleep Zzzzzz.

Hi DS... Hope everyone is enjoying their sunny summer day! cleo, I so enjoyed the fellowship as well as the steaming cup o' Joe earlier. Sorry, but as I said, I am limiting myself on the coffee, allowing myself only two mugs a day. Plans are to taper down slowly even more... just trying to keep the dreaded withdrawal headaches and flu-like symptoms at bay. I so love my coffee, but want to live and cannot as I am going, anti-sleep wise. guardian, thanks for the prayers for healthy sustained sleep, as well as for the tip on ZzzQuil Nighttime Sleep-Aid. I do take melatonin, as a supplement, but I plan on purchasing this elixir later this afternoon to try. Thanks for having my back, girlfriend! Praying I have sweet success with this product. Just wanted to thank everyone for praying that my body clock resets itself to a normal level and is able to maintain healthy, restorative sleep patterns long term. My best to the whole crowd!

Good Friday morning gig3, tudor, ksdunlap, rr, b1955, fitter1, guardian, jade, Charlie, harry, power, bondlady2 and all ds'ers. Gigi3 glad you enjoyed the coffee....sorry you are not getting enough sleep. Praying that you will get better soon. Have a nice day everyone. Going to grab a cup of morning joe before going to the gym. Come on by and join me!!

Happy Friday morning tudor, guardian, cleopatra, gigi3, harry, Bondlady2, b1955, Rr, Jade & all of DS. Gigi, you are in my prayers as well. Cleo, i'll join you for a cup of joe this morning & some good ole conversation, but not the gym lol. I know i need it, but not today. Guardian, i've heard of ZzzQuil, but don't know anyone that has tried it. Sis, enjoy your vacation for all of us. I hope everyone has a very bless & beautiful day. Enjoy, stay safe & stay cool.

gm ds have a blessed day.

good morning to all ds i hope everyone will have a blessed day and enjoy its, its time to do yard work today for me

Good Morning DS!

Good Morning all of DS have a great day

Great Good Friday - it's National Beer Day!! I wonder why it is on a Friday?? Gigi3, please get better, faster! Every DS watcher please be well, happy and thankful for a very soon dinar rv!!

hello all of ds