CENTRAL BANKING 103: COMING SOON
CENTRAL BANKING 104: COMING SOON
MONEY 101: MONEY CREATION
MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: WELCOME BACK !! Good Morning, Afternoon and Evening Chat # 3 8/4/15

Default Re: WELCOME BACK !! Good Morning, Afternoon and Evening Chat # 3 8/4/15

good morning to all ds ,its is great for us to have ds back up and running and now all we need is for the dinar to revaule , i hope eveyone will have a blessed day, and thank to charlie that got us back up and running

Good morning all! Thank you Charlie for getting us back up and running!!!!

Good Morning! I love the back-to-normal!

Good Morning all of DS and have a Happy Hump Day1

Stopping by to say hi!! Have a nice evening everyone.

Happy EARLY A.M. to all DS determined members. An extra special Hello to tudor, (have a great trip) ksd, DodgerBoy, b1955, guardian, cleopatra, Jade, harry, Rr, Bondlady2, jayco, and especially to Charlie for getting us up and running once again. It's so nice to see everyone again! I missed all of you. First I was out of town and then I had so much company I could barely make it through my house! Lots to do, but fun times. Still have company but fewer now... a little lower key, Lol! I saw the post you made, guardian on insomnia. Sheesh... I have just about stopped sleeping altogether. I know it is very bad for me in so many ways, not to mention how a person feels without sleep, or how they function. Trying everything I know to get straightened out... so far, not much improvement, but choosing to stay encouraged... fairly similar to our investment! Got to stay encouraged... expectant! OK... gonna see if I can possibly fall asleep... I think I can, I think I can...I think I can! Oh, hmmm... who is serving coffee and ? this morning? ..I might drop by... later in the morning, if that's OK.

Good Thursday morning gigi3, tudor, ksdunlap, Charlie, jade, rr, b1955, guardian, power, harry, fitter1, bondlady2 and all ds'ers. Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Getting ready for some morning joe....gigi3 you are more than welcome to stop by for a cup or two!!

Good morning tudor, harry, BASSER, guardian, b1955, gigi3, cleopatra, Bondlady2, Roadrunner, Jade, russell, Dodgerboy, jayco & all of DS. Sis, i hope you are having a great time. Coffee smells wonderful cleopatra. Enjoy a beautiful & blessed day everyone. Stay safe.

good morning to all ds i hope everyone will have a blessed day and enjoy this day

gm ds have a blessed day.