CENTRAL BANKING 104: COMING SOON
MONEY 101: MONEY CREATION
MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Morning, Afteroon and Evening Chat # 2 7/23/15

Default Good Morning, Afteroon and Evening Chat # 2 7/23/15

Good morning, this our new chat post for all to say whatever you feel, your thoughts for the day, questions, just a howdy or whatever. Keep it clean and have fun too!

Default Re: Good Morning, Afteroon and Evening Chat # 2 7/23/15

Here ya go! A clean slate to start our hellos. I must admit, the last one did get quite large lol. So...Good Morning again everyone!!! Have a great Thursday!!

Hey all! My "thought for the day" is : I'm ready for and RV!

Good evening ksd, tudor, guardian, Roadrunner, harry cleopatra, Bondlady2, b1955, DodgerBoy, Basser email70818, and all of DS! How has your Thursday gone today? I really am having a hard time believing I had NO takers for my Krispy Kream Donuts and hot coffee yesterday! What? YOu couldn't find my house... even after my great directions? I am shocked, absolutely SHOCKED! Oh well, I am now multiple pounds heavier, because (sorry) I ate most of the donuts... they are my great weakness. Well, I waited on you to come by! Where were y'all, anyway? Maybe cleopatra and harry are swaying you all over to the health side with all that exercising. I'm all for health and really believe in exercise. Prob is... I'm really for donuts too, at least every once in a while! (That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!.) Have a great evening DS!

I would like to make a second to Bassers thought for the day. If we all vote on it, would it hold any weight in Iraq? Well I can at least hope so.....

hello all of ds

Good Friday morning tudor, ksdunlap, gigi3 (sorry couldn't stop by yesterday, but if the offer still holds I'll be by today), power, guardian, harry, jade, b1955, bondlady2 and all ds'ers. Well, off to the gym I go....but first got to have my morning joe. Have a great day everyone!!

Good Morning DS!

Happy Friday morning tudor, cleopatra, bondlady2, guardian, harry, DodgerBoy, BASSER, b1955, Rr, gigi3, russell, Jade & all of DS. Thank you Sis for starting the new page. Cleopatra, I'm sorry i didn't have a chance to stop by for Krispy Kreme's. The last few days i'm doing good to have my coffee. To top off everything, Bugs has strep again .. UGH!! I 3rd BASSER's thought for the day. Come on RV!! I need to get busy now. I'm taking Tana to meet her other grandmother which is going to surprise her by bringing her other sister with her. They haven't seen each other in almost 2yrs with the exception of it being in a picture. They'll both be excited. I hope you all have a very blessed & wonderful day. Stay safe & enjoy your day. Have a cup of coffee or tea on me .

gm ds