CENTRAL BANKING 104: COMING SOON
MONEY 101: MONEY CREATION
MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Good Morning, Afteroon and Evening Chat # 2 7/23/15

Default Re: Good Morning, Afteroon and Evening Chat # 2 7/23/15

Good morning tudor, cleopatra, harry, guardian, b1955, Bondlady2, roadrunner FITTER 1, gigi3, Jade, russell & all of DS. Harry & Sis, i'm loving every minute with my grand kiddo's. They are definitely keeping me busy. As Rr said, chugging along lmbo. FITTER 1, i'm glad you had a nice time at the lake house. Sounds great. Cleo, i'm on my way for some of your wonderful coffee & conversation . I hope everyone has a very blessed & beautiful day. Stay cool, safe & enjoy.

gm ds

good morning to all ds i hope everyone will have a blessed day ,and enjoy this day

Good Tuesday morning ksd and her kiddos lol, guardian gigi3, Roadrunner hope your back is "chugging" along too, FITTER1 nice to see you and your retreat sounds so relaxing, good for you!, harry, Bondlady2, b1955, russell, cleopatra and her forever pot of good coffee, andal of DS! Have a wonderful day and say something nice to a stranger

Good Morning DS! Busy today loading my new (used) laptop! Has Windows 7/64-bit, 2.5ghz w/turbo up to 3.2ghz processor, 4gb memory upgradeable to 8gb! Microsoft made me do it, upgraded from XP Pro. Laptop is a Panasonic CF-C1 $167 from eBay. I just felt the need for speed! Keep Cool!

Good Wednesday morning tudor, ksdunlap, rr, gigi3, bondlady2, harry, power, guardian, jade, b1955, fitter1, Charlie and all ds'ers. Getting ready to go to the gym. But first
    I have got to go and have my morning joe!! ksdunlap...thanks for stopping by for coffee and great conversation. I just put on another pot....so everyone, come and join me for another cup. Have a great day everyone!!

Happy Hump day tudor, cleopatra, Bondlady2, harry, guardian, b1955,Rr, gigi3, russell, Jade, FITTER 1, BASSER & all of DS. Cleopatra, your coffee smells wonderful. I'll see ya soon & we can have another great conversation. Congratulations on the new laptop guardian. you're beaming . Sis, I hope you & your Love are staying cool while working in the shop. Harry & all of DS, i pray you all have a very blessed & beautiful day. Stay safe, cool & enjoy.

good morning to all ds hope everyone will have a blessed day today and enjoy this day and all the the blessing that will happen today

gm ds

All of DS Have a Happy Hump Day!!!