CENTRAL BANKING 104: COMING SOON
MONEY 101: MONEY CREATION
MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Morning, Afteroon and Evening Chat # 2 7/23/15

Default Re: Good Morning, Afteroon and Evening Chat # 2 7/23/15

good morning to all ds i hope everyone will have a blessed day today and a great weekend

Wishing everyone a great weekend, and hopefully we get some laws passed?

HappyBirthday Roadrunner !!!!

download.jpg

I hope you have an AWESOME day (((hugs)))

Good morning ksd, Roadrunner, guardian, gigi3, harry, Jade, Bondlady2, b1955, russell, cleopatra and all the rest of DS! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROADRUNNER!! ksd Tana is going to be very happy today, what a nice treat. gigi3, trying not to eat donuts for a while, want to lose a few pounds, but your coffee was great! As far as cleo and harry exercising...well, that wore me out , had to take a nap . You all have a great Friday, and enjoy your weekend...they have hydro plane races in the area this weekend and we get to hear them off in the distance. We do get to see part of the airshow for free off our front porch lol. The jets seem to like to make their turns over our house...dang they are LOUD!! lol Enjoy your weekend!

It's a fabulous Friday isn't it tudor, ksd, cleopatra, bondlady2, guardian, harry, DodgerBoy, BASSER, b1955, Rr, russell, Jade email70818 AJACK1445, & all of DS. Happy Birthday, Rr! What a great treat for Tana! I cannot imagine how fab her reunion will be! cleo... I have one stale donut left... but I'll heat it up when you come and top it with homemade vanilla ice cream and fresh peaches or blueberries... your choice. I think it will be OK that way. Fresh hot coffee will help as well. Otherwise, I have a FRESH cream cheese pound cake baking in the oven right NOW! ...I believe I would go for that at this late date, but will also secure more fresh donuts if you let me know when you are headed my way next! tudor, enjoy your weekend of loud noises from the hydro plane races! THE best weekend to each and every one of you DS members! Here's praying for our investment to pay off handsomely for each of us... in our lifetime!

Good Saturday morning tudor, gigi3, ksdunlap, rr (Happy belated Birthday!!!), harry, power, jade, b1955, bondlady2 and all ds'ers. Sorry gigi3, couldn't stop by yesterday but I will be there this morning and hopefully you will have fresh donuts and coffee!!! Have a great day everyone.

good morning to all ds hope everyone will have a blessed day and weekend and enjoy its

gm ds

Good Saturday morning ksd, bet Tana slept good last night after her fun visit yesterday; gigi3, I am on my way for all your goodies, think I will gain a bunch of virtual weight, but worth it...Roadrunner, hope your Birthday was a lot of fun! Bondlady2, praying still for your family to find peace and comfort after your loss. harry, thanks for all the post you do for us, your a dear, cleopatra, see you at gigi3's for goodies and coffee lol, b1955, where you hiding?, and to all of DS have a great weekend!!

HAPPY SATURDAY!