CENTRAL BANKING 104: COMING SOON
MONEY 101: MONEY CREATION
MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 1 of 56 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Good morning, Hello, Afternoon and Nights 5-18-15

Default Good morning, Hello, Afternoon and Nights 5-18-15

Good morning tudor, Cleopatra, Bondlady2, b1955, Rr, harry, guardian, gigi, Jade, russell, aj4now, FITTER, 48hotrod & all of DS. I hope everyone has a very Blessed Monday. Stay safe & enjoy.

COME ON RV

Default Re: Good morning, Hello, Afternoon and Nights 5-18-15

good morning to all ds hope everyone have a blessed day look like chat is down again and thank for charlie for all he has done for ds and all of our other chatter on ds special thanks to ksd and tudor

gm ds

Good Morning all of DS have a great week

Marvelous Monday to everyone! My days and nights are turned around so I'm headed for bed. Watch the DOW ... I've had 2 messages appear on my pc about the trending during the night. I'm with KSD -- RV get yourself here!!! .I want to go find snow to play in! Have a good day....

Good Morning DS! Charlie, I'm so happy you got us thinking, especially about the Federal Reserve! Thank You for taking the time to make us aware of what has been going on...

Morning ksd, thank you for starting this page for us to keep contact going , and for your kindness and persistance in making this site special. Charlie, the chats you did for us were greatly appriciated, thank you for the enlightenment. Sorry you didnt have the time to keep them going. Harry, you sweet man, thank you for all you do for this site, your a never ending poster! Guardian, you as well have done so much here, the posts you have done are countless over the years, much appriciated lady. Roadrunner, I hope your back gets fixed so you can enjoy life a bit better, although the smiles you put on others faces and in their tummies, must take away some of that pain. Gigi3, your computer will behave one of these days lol. Jade, you keep writing. Bondlady2, hold them grandbabies every chance you get. b1955, I loved it when you would chat, glad we had a couple of them. There are so many on here, please know I appriciate all of you for at least believing in DS and taking the time to say hey. May all our days be filled with love and laughter, and one day the RV! Have a great day!

Good afternoon Tudor, ksdunlap, RR, jade, guardian, Harry, b1955, power, Charlie and all ds'ets. Sorry chat is not up but we can still chat here!!! Enjoy your day.

Good afternoon ksd, tudor, Charlie, kris, Cleopatra, Bondlady2, b1955, harry, guardian, gigi3, Jade, russell, aj4now, FITTER, 48hotrod ,wil-e-coyote and all DS citizens that pass thru this door. . Day good to all and to all a blessed day, week, month, year, decade, century, and millennium.

Staying the course and walking the line as we always do..

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<meep meep<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

well i hope that everyone had a great blessed day and enjoy your night