CENTRAL BANKING 104: COMING SOON
MONEY 101: MONEY CREATION
MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Good morning, Hello, Afternoon and Nights 5-18-15

Default Re: Good morning, Hello, Afternoon and Nights 5-18-15

Hope everyone is enjoying a peaceful, relaxing Sunday evening. I've just made some popcorn and about to indulge in some iced Dr. Pepper with it. Come on over and I'll share my snack with you; I have more! It is hotter than blue blazes, but a bit cooler than it was. Whew! But air conditioning is making the indoors pleasant, so all is well. Sending my best to everyone on DS, most certainly to tudor, ksd, harry, guardian, Roadrunner, FITTER 1, Jade, cleopatra, Bondlady2, and b1955! Hope you all can make it to my house! We're pretty casual around here... drop in anytime!

I would guess most of you have heard about the storms in the midwest moving east recently. We had some big storms over the weekend and I went out and saw a funnel cloud forming high up in the sky. In all the years I have lived here, I have never seen one form. we got word several hours later that a tornado touched town and tore up a some houses in a small town 40 miles away. Had a call in church today for people to bring chain saws to help clear. Thankfully no one was hurt. It's just amazing how much power those things have...

Good Monday morning ksdunlap, rr, guardian, b1955, tudor, power, harry, bondlady2, jade, gigi3(would love to have some popcorn!!) and all ds'ers. Well, got to go and have a cup of morning joe before going to the gym. Have a great day everyone...going to be another hot one.

good morning to all ds hope everyone have a blessed day,dodgerboy tornado is something that can do bog harm and damage about 40 years ago one hit my place with my wide and 2 kids inside of the house but they was ok i was at work,and in 2013 one hit tuscaloosa al and i volunteer myself and my chainsaw and cut trees for about 4 days from that storm for people off their houses. bondlady2 we will uplift your brother inlaw in special prayer for him and the the family that god will be with each and everyone at this time.

gm ds prayers needed brother in law very ill does not look like he will make it. Thanks to all.

Good morning tudor, cleopatra, Bondlady, harry, guardian, gigi3, b1955, Rr, Jade, russell, DodgerBoy & all of DS. Gigi, my kids must have been at your house last night. They had popcorn & Dr. Pepper also lol. DodgerBoy, i am glad to hear ya'll are safe & everyone was unharmed. Harry, thank God your family was safe. Bondlady, your brother-n-law & family are in my prayers. I hope things turn around for him & he comes out of this well. Sis, please tell your Love hello & give him a big hug for me. In case you didn't notice, i had some of you iced tea lmbo. Sure was good. It's gonna be another hot day here. We woke yesterday morning to the AC having issues. My nephew is coming out later today to check it. I sure hope he can fix it & not have to order parts. Good thing my Mom lives next door . I hope & pray everyone has a very blessed & beautiful day. Stay safe & enjoy.

Good Monday morning ksd, guardian, Roadrunner, gig3, harry, Bondady2, cleopatra, b1955, and all of DS! Bondlady2 prayers for your bother-in-law to recieve healng from ur Lord's gentle touch. Gigi3, love ppopcorn and havent had a Dr. Pepper in years so move over here I come! Lil sis, I would share my iced tea with you anytime! Hope your AC gets to working again for you so you can have a little comfort thru the heat spell. DodgerBoy, I also have seen one form, it took out a big chicken ranch near Redding California in the late 70's. Took pictures out the side window of my van from the freeway, very scarey to see it and then find out the damage it did. It was a rope tornado, the skinny looking type. Glad you and your neighboring towns people are all ok, and harry, you were blessed to have your family be ok too. Hope everyone has a great start to a new week!

Bondlady2...prayers going out for your brother-in-law...praying that he will be healed.

Good Morning and prayers to ALL...and Bondlady2 to your brother-in-law! DodgerBoy that is scary. I am grateful I have never had that experience.

Thanks for prayers ds family. Brother in law passed away. He is with God and not suffering anymore. Cancer is a mean vicious disease.