CENTRAL BANKING 104: COMING SOON
MONEY 101: MONEY CREATION
MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Good morning, Hello, Afternoon and Nights 5-18-15

Default Re: Good morning, Hello, Afternoon and Nights 5-18-15

Good Morning ksd, guardian, gigi3, Roadrunner, harry, Jade, Bondlady2 cleopatra, b1955, and all of you wonderful DS'ers. Harry, air conditioning is a life saver lol. We do what we have to do outside in the mornings, so we are good . Sure gets hot in our garage though, and that is where our exercise equipment is, so that is by noon also while the temps are 80ish. Our shop has air also, so working on the old autos is not so bad. Just the heat can sure zap a person lol.
    Aaaahhhhh 73* right now, gonna enjoy it while I can, heading for 102* yet today. But! relief is in site, 100 + today and tomorrow and then they are saying 98* Friday and then in the 90's for a week!!! Whoooooppppiiiieeeeee!!! lol Have a great day everyone!

Good evening everyone.

good morning to all ds i hope everyone will have a blessed day and enjoy another day

Good morning tudor, cleopatra, harry, guardian, Rr, b1955, Bondlady2, Jade, gigi3, russell & all of DS. I hope everyone has a blessed, safe & beautiful day. Stay as cool as possible. Off to enjoy a cup of coffee now .

gm ds

Good Morning ksd, Roadrunner, guardian, gigi3, harry, Jade, Bondlady2, b1955, cleopatra and all of DS! Seems things are heating up in the Maliki household lol, hope the fire gets turned up even higher for them. Our heat is to be 102* today then way down to 98* tomorrow lol. Anyway, enjoy your day and drink coffee or tea or lemonaide or a summer cooler or or or.....

Good Evening DS! It's cooling down here already, hope your cooler weather reaches you sooner then later too tudor.

EARLY moring, DS... tudor, ksd, guardian, Roadrunner, harry, Jade, Bondlady2 cleopatra, b1955, and all. Coffee is not quite ready but should be around 5:00. I'll keep it brewing fresh as long as anyone is interested. tudor, you have been having a string of hot weather for sure! We've been really hot and it is getting even hotter, but not as bad as you! Air conditioning is a needed blessing! I am pleased to announce my continued improvement... but gosh, this prolonged itching is something else! ...Hot coffee and cool thoughts are extended to everyone! Enjoy a blessed day, DS!

Happy Friday tudor, cleopatra, Bondlady2, harry, guardian, gigi3, Jade, Rr, b1955, russell & all of DS. Tudor & guardian, i'm glad it's cooling down some for ya'll. Gigi, I got the last cup of the coffee you made earlier so i made us some more using a bigger pot lol. It sure is nice having coffee, tea, lemonade & summer coolers with our DS family. Thank god you are continuing to heal. You'll be good to go before you know it. I hope everyone has a fantastic, blessed & safe day. Enjoy

good morning to all ds hope everyone will have a blessed day and great weekend, gigi3 glade to hear that you are improvement daily pray that god will heal you complete from the spider bite