MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Good morning, Hello, Afternoon and Nights 5-18-15

Default Re: Good morning, Hello, Afternoon and Nights 5-18-15

good morning to all ds hope everyone will have a blessed day today

Good morning tudor, Jade, cleopatra, Bondlady, harry, b1955, guardian, Roadrunner, calldinar, Cavier Dreams, Charlie, russell, 48Hotrod, aj4now & all of DS. A cup of Joe sounds great cleopatra. I believe I woke up more tired this morning than when I went to bed last night lol. I hope everyone has a Blessed & beautiful day. Enjoy it & stay safe.

Happy
    tuesday
    I hope everyone got a chance to celebrate the eruption of Mt st Helens yesterday

good morning DS! going to be 78 here today with clear skies!

Afternoon lil sis (aka ksd lol), guardian, Roadrunner, Charlie, gigi3, Jade, harry, Caviar Dreams, Bondlady2, b1955, cleopatra and all! Slow getting in here today, had to go visit the vampire lady (blood draw) and then hubby took me out to b'fast and off to wally world for some supplies. Now all I have left to do is mow the law, cut hubby's hair and fix dinner tonight...lol. You all have a wonderful day and enjoy what ever weather you may be having! see ya!

Hi ds...ksdunlap...hope you enjoyed your coffee today!! Having a relaxing afternoon. Hope everyone enjoys their day!

Good evening Sis (aka tudor lol), Caviar Dreams, guardian, cleopatra, gigi, b1955, Rr, harry, bondlady, Jade, gigi, Charlie & all of DS. Wow Sis, you had a busy day. I hope the vampires didn't suck out too much blood rotflmbo. I know how much you enjoyed breakfast out with your love. You're lucky lady. Cleopatra, i enjoyed my coffee so much this morning that i had a couple more cups later in the day lol. I hope you had a relaxing day as well. Enjoy the rest of your evening DS & have a Blessed & rested night.
    as Bam Bam would say .. SWEET RV DREAMIN'!

just doing a quick stop before shutting down for the night. lil sis, notto worry, I still ave some blood left lol. b'fast out was so nice, dont do that very often. Yes I am a lucky lady . Seems like all us DS'ers are still hanging in here! Guardian, Bondlady2, b1955, harry, Roadrunner, gigi3, Jade, Caviar Dreams and the rest. Maybe, just maybe we will all be livigour dreams before much longer. I know some of the news is not so good, but look how far Abadi has advanced Iraq in just few months. I for one am very optimistic, and wil stay that way til this actually happens lol. You all have a great night and dream big dreams and wake up with a happy face!! night all!

good morning tudor, ksdunlap, rr, gigi3, Charlie, harry, power, b1955, guardian and all ds'ers. going to be a beautiful day. enjoy your day ds.

Happy HUMP DAY tudor, cleopatra, harry, guardian, Bondlady, b1955, Rr, Jade, gigi, Caviar Dreams, Charlie & all of DS. I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Be Blessed & stay safe.

here's a cup of coffee/hot tea for everyone
    \_/)