CENTRAL BANKING 104: COMING SOON
MONEY 101: MONEY CREATION
MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Good morning, Hello, Afternoon and Nights 5-18-15

Default Re: Good morning, Hello, Afternoon and Nights 5-18-15

so,whats up all....does anyone know what the cost is to continue the flashchat? I sent them a mail asking for options before typing this.

also have you considered setting up a skype chatroom?

ksdunlap and tudor I thank you also...you two have made this place an honorable and fun place to be. I appreciate your diligence to the forum. Kudos to you both!!

Hello ds...hope everyone has a relaxing evening!

Evening everyone. Caviar Dreams, its out of our hands. Thanks guardian . Had a good day today, 81* and filtered sunlight. Got the yearly checkup for our HVAC units and all is good! Hope everyone had a good day and are having a pleasant evening. Ksd, you all still floating?? man you have cornered the market on yucky weather the last few days. Roadrunner's meep meep is probably gurgling too lol. have a great night and pray this ends for us before much longer. bye bye

Thanks to all for all you do. Appreciate the daily posts that keep me updated. I can't get on chat when it's up so reading the posts is for me. Thanks to you all

gn ds

Good evening tudor, harry, Bondlady, b1955, Jade, guardian, cleopatra, Roadrunner, Cavier Dreams, calldinar, Charlie & all of DS. Wow, I love all the wonderful comments by all. We are all one big, very caring family. I thank each & every one of you for all you do whether it be research or chatting. Each of us has helped someone here in one way or another. I just wish we were all here to share together in the end. We have lost too many. I personally will never forget any one. Many may not stay in contact, but you will be thought of a lot. Sis, you are always here & keeping us going in chat & not to mention a good friend to many. I couldn't ask for a better family than all of you here. Enough rambling, I need to get to bed now. I hope everyone has a very blessed & rested evening. 😄

Well, it's my wake up time ... 1:00 am! You know what I appreciate about here and the people ... the fact that each person is very willing to share what they know, going the extra mile for the benefit of all, their humor and joyous attitudes and their prayers. What I don't love is .... this tiny font for really old eyes!! This is Trash Tuesday .. hope mine gets emptied!!! Have a great day everyone ...

good morning ksdunlap, rr, tudor, guardian, jade, gigi3, b1955, harry, Charlie, power and all ds'ers. having some morning joe and getting ready to enjoy the day. have a great day ds.

gm ds