CENTRAL BANKING 104: COMING SOON
MONEY 101: MONEY CREATION
MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Good morning, Hello, Afternoon and Nights 5-18-15

Default Re: Good morning, Hello, Afternoon and Nights 5-18-15

Hello ds'ers...hope everyone had a good day. Enjoy the rest of the day!!

I hope all you DS people had a great day.
    Enjoy your weekend

Good Saturday morning tudor, rr, ksdunlap, jade, gigi3, harry, Charlie, b1955, guardian, power, don and all ds'ers. Going to be a hot one again today...92. Enjoy your
    day everyone. I am having my morning joe and absolutely enjoying it

good morning to all ds hope everyone will have a blessed day today

gm ds

Hey everyone, just saying 'hey'... withdrawing for awhile - will try to read ... to much pain ... got to find a fix... see you all soon I hope ... stay safe and be loved.

Good Saturday morning ksd, Roadunner, gigi3, guardian, harry, cleopatra, Bondady2, b1955, Caviar Dreams, Dons, 48hotrod and all the rest of DS! Jade hon, please rest and try to get the pain to go away, will be praying for you. Have a great weekend all.......

Just wanted to say HI to all DS'ers I keep popping in and trying to keep up with all of our hopes and dreams through the RV. I sure do appreciate like many others here I believe all the postings. Please know your affords are greatly appreciated day in and day out.

HELLOooo Saturday morning DS!
    tudor, Thanks for that delish iced tea... hit the spot! ksd, it's hard to imagine "little" bugs is entring 7th grade. I have a granddaughter who is entering 6th grade, ...bet they would be friends if they met. I guess guardian is busy spiffying her beloved homeplace... who can blame her? And harry, what a trooper you are of the most magnificent kind, to keep on keeping on posting for US. I say, collectively, for DS, (because I'm good like that) THANK YOU, Sir, thank you. Without you and guardian, there would be nothing to come to this place for... except of course, to peruse fine literature, such as this current discourse, lol. Jade, I am so very sorry you are feeling so poorly. My deepest sympathies, and know that you are in my prayers regarding pain relief and that the root of the problem be addressed succssfully, and quickly. Blessing, dear. Bondlady2, b1955, and Patrizia, along with DodgerBoy,... how's it going? We'd REALLY like to hear! Hope your week has been more than enjoyable. Great seeing you back with us, Donswifey. I hear you about "life", and really hate learning of your vehicular rear ending accident... countless issues can crop up from such, but glad to know you are now improving. Much prayers that you will soon be free from any lingering complaints. cleopatra, I see your morning cup o' Joe envigorated you to the point of exercise, yesterday! Good for you! I am afraid that is more than I have faith for it empowering me to do today. However, just hearing that report from you, encourages me. I AM gonna get back, physically, to the point that I can begin exercising once again! (I'm actively working toward it!) Roadrunner, I KNEW I should have checked in yesterday AM, ...points out the error of my ways! I too, MIGHT have been gifted coffee by you as well. I want and (unfortunately) need my coffee... and find myself (shudder)... completely out! (Horror!!!) Therefore, this post is all but finished so I can make an impromptu dash to the grocery to re-stock my morning elixer of liquid courage and pure delight... as well as "headache put'r - off'r"! But I cannot take off without adding my prayers and best wishes to you, Roadrunner, as you ready yourself for your August surgery. May you be blessed with God's guidance over the surgery itself and a wonderful, speedy, complication free recovery. -You've GOT to get to feeling better... MUCH better!
    DS, ...EVERYONE of you have a safe, hopefully rejuvinating, weekend. And test the waters... let us know a bit about what's going on in YOUR life; it connects us as we wait... and wait.. and, well, you know.
    NOW, it's <<<<< meep meep <<<<< for me as I zip out for COFF-EEEEEeee!
    ..she gone

Good afternoon tudor, cleopatra, Bondlady, Jade, gigi, b1955, Rr, harry, guardian, 48hotrod & all of DS. We went to our oldest Granddaughters high school graduation last night. All I could think of besides how proud I was, was where has the time gone. It made me realize Bugs only has 6 more yrs til she graduates. Gigi, I am sure our girls would be great friends . Jade, you are in my prayers. I hope the pain goes away very soon. Sis, enjoy the day with your love. Pls give him a big (((hug))) for me. I hope everyone has a wonderful & blessed day. Enjoy it, stay safe & take care.