CENTRAL BANKING 104: COMING SOON
MONEY 101: MONEY CREATION
MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening April 16,2015

Default Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening April 16,2015

Chat has been lost again. Please say your Good Mornings, Afternoons and Evenings here. Thank you!

UPDATE FROM CHARLIE....."I've been very busy but I should be back on this week with some really exciting stuff."

ksd is sending him a text that chat is now down, he did not know.

Default Re: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening April 16,2015

Goodmorning everyone, ksd, Charlie, RR, guardian, gigi3, Jade, harry, b1955, Bondlady2, cleopatra, Patrizia, and all of DS. Looks like we have lost chat once again, but not our spirit!! Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Stay healthy, happy and never give up!

I just tried to logged in and found this out, DARN IT!

Quote Originally Posted by FITTER 1 View Post
    I just tried to logged in and found this out, DARN IT!
    I too was disappointed FITTER 1, and I still have no word back from Charlie. Hope he is ok.

I added an update from Charlie, please read main message above...

Hello ds'ers. Sorry chat is down, but I'm sure Charlie will take care of it fast!!
    Have a great evening everyone.

Good afternoon Tudor, Charlie, FITTER 1, cleopatra, b1955, Rr, guardian, harry, russell, Jade, gigi, aj & all of DS. Thank you tudor for posting for me. I appreciate it very much. Charlie will talk care of chat. I'm thankful he has just been busy. Bugs woke up with a sore throat this morning so i took her to the doctor. She has strep .. again. UGH !!
    Stay safe & enjoy a wonderful day everyone. (F)

Quote Originally Posted by ksdunlap View Post
    Good afternoon Tudor, Charlie, FITTER 1, cleopatra, b1955, Rr, guardian, harry, russell, Jade, gigi, aj & all of DS. Thank you tudor for posting for me. I appreciate it very much. Charlie will talk care of chat. I'm thankful he has just been busy. Bugs woke up with a sore throat this morning so i took her to the doctor. She has strep .. again. UGH !!
    Good Afternoon! Sorry to hear about Bugs ksd. Hope she gets well soon...

Smile Re: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening April 16,2015

Quote Originally Posted by ksdunlap View Post
    Sorry about Bugs, ks... seems as if nearly everyone is sick! It is a relief to finally hear from Charlie, and learn that he is fine, just busy. It will be good to once again be in chat... hopefully as soon as possisble. Take care, ks, tudor, guardian, harry... all of DS.

Stopping by to say i hope everyone enjoys their evening & has a very Blessed & rested night. Goodnight tudor, Charlie, guardian, gigi, b1955, cleo, Bl2, b1955, Rr, harry, Jade, aj & all of DS. Thank you guardian & gigi for your kind words for Bugs. I hate that she doesn't feel well, but on the other hand, i get to have more time with her lol. Take care DS.