MONEY 101: MONEY CREATION
MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening April 16,2015

Default Re: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening April 16,2015

Quote Originally Posted by Jade View Post
    Hey, good morning Tudor (love your French!), KSD (and bless Bugs), Meep-Meep (toast and ?), Guardian (is the house really clean now?), gigi3 (are you better yet? - talked to friend in Tenn. and heard more copperhead stories), Caviar Dreams (still laughing at your escapade), Cleopatra (jog on!), Harry (where's the turkey?), aj, bondlady, gail, fitter and anyone I missed. As for me - achy, sore joints today - actually hard to type this .. got to speak to God about this part of getting old! LOL I'm hoping the really good news Charlie is bringing has do with $5.26 and tomorrow!! Have a really great day everyone!
    Jade, I love it! Made me smile and smiling makes me feel better, so... THANKS! Hope your day has gone well. Praying for relief of your joints!

Hey, DS... tudor, ks, Charlie, guardian, RR, Charlie, harry, Bondlady2, b1955, Jade, cleopatra, gail46621, Caviar Dreams and FITTER, Hope everyone has had a good Friday and is looking forward to a great weekend. I actually believe I am finally beginig to see a turn around. Keep those prayers coming... and truely, THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS!

]Sorry about Bugs, ks... seems as if nearly everyone is sick! It is a relief to finally hear from Charlie, and learn that he is fine, just busy. It will be good to once again be in chat... hopefully as soon as possisble. Take care, ks, tudor, guardian, harry... all of DS.

good evening to all ds

Hello DS Family -- Boy when it rains it pours -- sorry to hear about the chat room - and folks having pain or sickness -- It's been raining where I live so much I cant get the mowing done - it is a mess - It has been raining the other stuff too - water pipe rupture in closet which resulted in floor damage and I have been dealing with that since Saturday - only one bathroom here but I am managing -

I
    dont bounce quite as good as I use to from these setbacks lol - I have had 5 funerals since the first of the yr - that kinda takes the wind out of your sail or the air out of the bouncing ball too --

I am definitely stressed but still very blessed -- I am thankful for every day and every breath and the measure of health & strength supplied -

Take care be blessed and let's continue to pray for one another and lift each other up -- ((HUGS)) to all
    He who is wise will keep an open mind until he has fairly tested the various proofs that are available to him"

To be persuasive, one must be believable;

To be believable, one must be credible;

To be credible, one must be truthful

Quote Originally Posted by Jade View Post
    Hey, good morning Tudor (love your French!), KSD (and bless Bugs), Meep-Meep (toast and ?), Guardian (is the house really clean now?), gigi3 (are you better yet? - talked to friend in Tenn. and heard more copperhead stories), Caviar Dreams (still laughing at your escapade), Cleopatra (jog on!), Harry (where's the turkey?), aj, bondlady, gail, fitter and anyone I missed. As for me - achy, sore joints today - actually hard to type this .. got to speak to God about this part of getting old! LOL I'm hoping the really good news Charlie is bringing has do with $5.26 and tomorrow!! Have a really great day everyone!
    I believe it's the weather (achy joints). I'm feelin it too. Yes, I am still cleaning the house and organizing LOL. You take care kiddo! Nice to see you here!

good morning ksdunlap, jade, gigi3, tudor, rr, guardian, b1955, Charlie and all ds'ers. going to be a beautiful day. enjoy your day everyone!!

Good morning tudor, Charlie, cleopatra, guardian, harry, Jade, gigi, 48, b1955, Rr, Bl2, russell & all of DS. I hope everyone is feeling much better today & enjoys a fantastic weekend. Stay safe in whatever you do .

good morning to all ds hope everyone have a blessed day

Greetings everyone, ksd, tudor, Charlie, guardian, gigi3, russell, Jade, harry, b1955, Bondlady2, cleopatra, Patrizia, and all good citizens of DS. Hope everyone has a super day. Has anyone been following the HCL? {hint hint} .
    Many chores today, hopefully chat will get going again in short time so until then, everything is progressing and no worries. <<<meep meep<<<

Morning ksd, Charlie, RR, guardian, Jade, gigi3, harry, cleopatra, Bondlady2, b1955, 48 hotrod and all of DS! Prayers for Jade, gigi3, 48hotrod and lil Bugs and anyone else that is under the weather. Just keep hanging in there, and you will feel Gods healing touch!!!! RR, yes I have and it is done, then not done, implimented then not implimented lol...I think it is done, but hey, what do I know . Anyway, I will check back in tomorrow, today I am going to enjoy!!!!