CENTRAL BANKING 104: COMING SOON
MONEY 101: MONEY CREATION
MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update on Med 3-26-15

Default Update on Med 3-26-15

I sent Med a message saying hello & hoping him & his family were doing well.

This is his reply:
    Ksd I am sorry for the delay. I was dancing around my house for 30 minutes laughing in total agony. I was hit some steel in my garage I had been cutting. The sledge hammer slipped and it hit and broke my right big toe. Almost unbearable pain. They said they couldn't believe I didn't pass out.

I started bodybuilding seriously again 12 weeks ago.

I have lost over 60lbs so far

I have approx 80 more to go.

I am entering a sr masters contest next May.

The town here has been very supportive of me.
    It has. Been easier this time. No stress like before

If you like you can update my friends on DS. Give them all my most humbling gratitude. I pray you all are rewarded for your patience.

Default Re: Update on Med 3-26-15

Med,
    Good to hear from you. i don't participate in chat or comment on line, but i do (and did) always look forward to reading your analysis and perspective on this investment journey we are in. Please know that i do pray for your return to good health each night and will continue to do so. you are a good man, God bless!

we we will keep med in our prayer, hope he will over come all his illness and good health to him

That is awesome Med, training again! Doing this will really help you. Sorry to hear about your toe. May the Lord heal it quickly.

Hi Med,

Good to hear about your recovering.............you sound in good spirits. Keep it up, we're rooting for you and Cindi. Come back when you can.

Take care.
    The Ole Sarge

Good to hear from Med...glad you are improving (except for the stupid accident in your garage), but keep up your good health routine and give my best to Cindy...we are all still waiting as you encouraged us to do. Take care and update us all soon.

Medic..good to hear you are bodybuilding. We pray for your healing. Miss your input Medic. God bless you and your family.

Med, best wishes and God bless you and your whole family. Aloha

Goodi news to hear med. the best of wishes to you. Please take care though, no more accidents!

How uplifting for me to hear you sounding so "up" ...despite the injury to your toe (SO sorry!). A goal one is enthusiastic about is a wonderfu tonic, as well as overall motivator. Keep up the good work, Med. I am proud of you! Please give Cindy my best and know that we would love a visit from you, but respect your new found privacy and personal time, along with the ever-growing health to enjoy it. ...One is never too old for a dream. Enjoy!