CENTRAL BANKING 104: COMING SOON
MONEY 101: MONEY CREATION
MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update on Med 3-26-15

Default Re: Update on Med 3-26-15

Great to hear from you Med! Take slow steps. Good thing your able to do some bodybuilding it deffintley helps the body stay young and prevent illness. Keep it up!

Go Med! You can do this!!!

Keep on keepin' on, Med. The best to you and your family.

Med. I've watched your wisdom from afar for the past 6 years. You always kept focused on the truth and led many including myself to dig deep into the whole picture and where this money trail has unfolded knowledge. From King Hammaarabi to the present day. Those that witnessed all the gulf war s and know the scripture s see why. Even 911. It's all tied in with the previous n present future, that none can escape. Thanks for your standard in truth and responsible effort to magnify it as the dinar is like a contract. That will unfold more than just in our wallet. Nothing can change or speculate as it's all about the moment in time. That's when it all hits the fan. Thanks Med. Cool61mrn

Hi Med, hope your doing better. Tommorow is the second reading on the 2016 budget. I believe we're all going to see daylight with an rv VERY soon as we've witnessed much the past five years, anything is possible, especially when time is the governing factor for Iraq to act while it still has all the pieces. Cool says thanks med!

Med, hope you are well. How ironic you posted some comments. As I was walking to work today I thought to myself how we haven't heard from you and lo and behold, there you are. Good luck.

Yes, I agree Med was great! He told us his truthful opinion whether good or bad. That's what I appreciated. He was not a pumper like other gurus. He is knee deep in grandkids now, more then I can count lol.