CENTRAL BANKING 104: COMING SOON
MONEY 101: MONEY CREATION
MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Med's chat 3-3-15 @ 10:24pm

Default Re: Med's chat 3-3-15 @ 10:24pm

thank you, Med this has been an honor and privilege to be at DS. Prayers for you and Family.

Med thank you for all the great years, you have taught us all so much and we had fun doing it thank you.

I would like to say thank you for all the hours you have spent with us you will surely be missed.

Med...To say thanks just doesn't seem enough. Hang in there man. T​hank You Very Much...

Med I wish you well brother, say hello to Cindy for me. I'm blessed to have known you on the site and off line.
    Thanks for all your efforts and guidance.
    Thank you all other contributors here at DS!
    Med, You're always welcome in San Diego and You're in my prayers
    mikeC

Med, my heartfelt prayer for you to heal and for the well being of your family. Thanks for all you have give for so many years and thanks to all who keep this website.

Med, I am truly grateful for all your valuable input on this site. You are doing the right thing for your life. Remember to keep God first, others second and yourself third. I will keep you in my prayers always, even tho I never met you in person! Your life is a blessing to so many!

Well, Med, it's been quite a trip and you've been quite a leader. This investment has given me interest in the Mid East that I'm not sure I would have had without it. I choose not to think we'll never hear from you again, but I certainly understand what your priority has to be at the moment. I'll pray for your health issues and for your family. God Bless you and than you for all the hours you've given us. Come back once in awhile please........

bless you and your family and sincere THANKS for all the years of advice and common sense and just chat!!!! you're still in my nightly prayers

Med, Cindy- thank-you - for being a true friend and brother. You WILL BE MISSED!! So as the need arises, pop back in, say hi, and let us know how you are doing.
    I think we all do understand you have needs that require your attention- mainly your family and yourself and that my friend- is your mission. Take your time- replenish your health, relax and enjoy and know you are in our prayers. God-Speed Med and Cindy..