CENTRAL BANKING 104: COMING SOON
MONEY 101: MONEY CREATION
MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Hellos, Good morning, Afternoon and nights # 3

Default Re: Hellos, Good morning, Afternoon and nights # 3

Good day all. Hope everyone is doing well this holiday season.

Goodnight all....it was good reading Med's old post from last April. I remember it well. Gosh, we've all been through a lot, but not as much as some of those poor people in Iraq. Maliki should be strung up. Anyway, thanks everyone for keeping us current with the older posts and all. I pray that the RV will happen early in 2015.

gm ds Happy Holidays to everyone.

Good Morning to all of DS hope all of you have a great day.

hey everyone!!!! thanks to cleo for the receipe-------------just what i need after baking 6 different kinds of cookies!!?? good thing i lost weight before hols-----now i know i can do it again AFTER the holidays----------lol!! had agreat time making sugar cookies with the great grandson!!! he is 2 1/2 now and very interested in the whole Christmas thing!! he also helped me decorate the Christmas tree awhile back and what a hoot!!?? i'm loving it!!!!! hope everyone on DS gets their holiday wish!! hugs to all of you!!!!!!!! take care everyone from dons and wifey

Good Morning! I love the sense of responsibility coming out of the New Iraq Government, they're getting things done!

Morning ksd, Bondlady2, b1955, guardian, harry, Jade, Med, Patrizia, cleopatra, russell, Dons and wifey, and all of DS!
    Christmas is almost upon us..........hope you all are ready!
    Dons wifey, what a hoot that would be, 2 1/2 is a great age for Christmas excitement! Makes you feel young again doesnt it lol.

Hello medic, Tudor, ksdunlap, RR, jade and all ds'ers. Hope everyone has a great day!!

Good afternoon all. I'm wishing you a great day. Hopefully everyone is staying healthy.

Good early evening tudor, ksd, harry, guardian, b1955, Med, Bondlady, cleopatra, Jade, Aunt Gwennie, Capt Kangaroo, Mr Greenjeans, and all of DS.
    Tis the season for our Lord Father, special thanks, prayer, family, and friends. I would like to take this small opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, a joyous, healthy and blessed holiday season. Be safe in your travels, and keep love in your hearts.. Best holiday wishes to all, and to all a good night...

<<<<m
    eap meep<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<