MONEY 101: MONEY CREATION
MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Med needs our PRAYERS 12-6-14

Default Re: Med needs our PRAYERS 12-6-14

Dear Med,

I am sad to hear that you are getting really sick, you are a good man and the dinar world without you it's very boring. I miss you and miss reading your post everyday. I wish you get better soon, I will pray for you!.

yoyomama

dear med------------------so sorry for your physical woes!!!!!!!!!!!! pray for your healing nightly!!!! wifey

Med,
    Praying for your recovery and continued health. God bless.
    Christine & Randy

Praying for you Bro hope things get better. aloha

Hang in there Med, I hope you get better soon!

Hey Med hang in there my prayers are with you, I hope the pain eases up. You are strong and I believe you will come out of this you will prevail. Take care I will be thinking of you.

Med and Cindy,

Sure sorry you are experiencing this pain and disruption-Prayers send up for your healing and full recovery. Be in comfort that folks here miss you and are pulling for you. Sincerely wishing you the very best. God bless and be well.

Hey Med and Cindy; With all the prayers, I know that good things will happen for you and also your family. You are in the palm of Gods hands as we speak and He wants good to come to you.
    You have been a good minister to all of us here on this site and placed here by the Lord himself.. We know that you have had trials that would shake anyone but you have stood fast through them all. How could God not bless you abundantly in His time. The story of Job comes to mind and because he stood fast, look what happened to him.. Any one of us would like to take your pain and problems away but we are helpless. all we can do is pray for you and help in other ways. When it's all over, not only you will be blessed but we will all see the hand of God in this. I know you probably feel like God has turned His back to you but be assured He hasn't. He is making you stronger. Remember when you were body building how long it took to get in the shape you were looking for; Well this is the same type of thing, The only difference is God is allowing this for another type of competition where you are going to do some serious battle against all evil that will try to over power you in every way but you will win, and your doing it now even though you feel like you are loosing... Hang in there my brother and fight the good fight knowing that we all appreciate and love you.

God bless MED and hang in there brother! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and yours! Still with you till the end of this dinar journey and I hope we can all enjoy the RV together soon! S/F

My prayers are with you Med and Cindy.