CENTRAL BANKING 104: COMING SOON
MONEY 101: MONEY CREATION
MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Med needs our PRAYERS 12-6-14

Default Re: Med needs our PRAYERS 12-6-14

Hang in there Bro. Of course thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. Don't let this thing kick ya man.

I am so sorry to hear that Med. You have been the best thing that DS has ever had and we appreciate the time that you have spent with us. I can more then understand why you can no longer be an active member here. Do not worry. Your health is more important to us. I pray that the Lord will heal you fast and to the fullest extent...guardian

So sorry to hear this. Of course, you are in my prayers! Be blessed and get well!

get well soon, prayers to you med and your family

Man up soldier we still need you Med.

Med, I do see God embracing you to heal your body's imbalances ... if you are so inclined try this for yourself --- lay 'spread eagle' comfortably on your bed, with closed eyes visualize a small white light in the distance coming to you ... feel the warmth of this light embracing your total body while focusing special energy on your body's weak areas ... keep relaxing your body and thoughts - feel your body letting go of the pain ... know and feel the white light has saturated your being, your body, your spirit ... now visualize those bodily wounds changing into perfect bodily form and believe that you are perfect and whole in the name of God Almighty ... and you know you deserve this good health!!! .Please know, Med, that you are missed and loved by this site ... embrace that while you embrace a healing. God love you, Med ... and all of your family - growing family! ..J..

Med Always praying for your recovery and return If it wasn't for you I would have given up ages ago. Thank you for your support all those years ago and up until now I like Aunt Gwennie pray you are of good health to enjoy the rv with your family and gain a pain free life Keep positive and fight on You can do it. Power of prayer is behind you. god bless you and your family.

SATAN, WE rebuke you from MED, leave him alone. He is God's property. By the authority Of Jesus Christ I make this command. Get well Med.

Get well soon Med. We need you. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. God Bless.

thanks ksd. prayers for Med are sending up,carried up on angels wings