CENTRAL BANKING 102: COMING SOON
CENTRAL BANKING 103: COMING SOON
CENTRAL BANKING 104: COMING SOON
MONEY 101: MONEY CREATION
MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beware this may be a scam "again like it was in texas" under investigation

Default Beware this may be a scam "again like it was in texas" under investigation

We have the "Possibility" of submitting our Iraqi Dinar with a BUYER. This is not a Dinar Revaluation; it is not a currency re-instatement. This is a Private Buyer, who is willing to purchase Iraqi Dinar NOW. The Gross purchase price is $8.00 less 5% to the Buyer & 5% to the Seller, which will be approximately $7.20 Net to you. Taxes are not to be involved in this transaction and are the sole responsibility of the seller.

This transaction will occur only after a Pay-Out is made this next week, Dec 2nd to a previous group. If we determine we have the quantity of dinar needed we will pull the trigger and then proceed accordingly. I have the possible opportunity to be the Facilitator for this New group. However, I WILL NOT proceed with this position unless I can verify/validate that money has been received by the individuals in this previous group.

We will need a group of ONE (1) Billion IQD.

The purpose of this email is to see WHO wants to be involved.

If you know anyone who may want to be involved and be a part of our group, please share this email with them.

Speed is paramount as our submittal must be accurate and fast in order to get in before the actual RV occurs, which may be as early as the Dec.10th.

What I need from you right now are:

Default Re: Beware this may be a scam "again like it was in texas" under investigation

If it true we could do as much as 5 million.

Default Re: Beware this may be a scam "again like it was in texas" under investigation

Hawk just so I'm clear what will be paid to us per 25,k note.
    thanks

Hawk: I be interested in risking 1 million, however like the reply above. What kind of money will be payable to me?

CBT

There are people out there wanting to steal your money. It would be great if it were real...................................IMO, it's not. Don't fall for these scams. We would be LUCKY if it goes dollar for dollar.

FWIW, IMHO,

I truly believe the IQD in the future, will be worth more than what it is at the moment. BUT, any RV, or any sudden future change in the value of the IQD cannot exceed .10 cents. Actually, I truly believe it cannot exceed much more than .01 cents.

Here is my logic. Please chime in with your thoughts.

Currently there are 33 trillion IQD in circulation. IF a sudden change of value happens for example $1.00 US to $1.00 IQD. Then that would mean that there would be an equivalent to 33 trillion IQD with the value of 1 to 1 with the US. IF Iraq was pumping 10 million barrels a day then it would take 90 years for the CBI to buy back 33 trillion IQD with an equivalent of Oil pumped out of the ground or US Dollars.

10 million barrels a day pumped, times $100 a barrel = $1 billion US dollar equivalent per day, times 365 days a year is $365 billion US dollar equivalent per year. So if you divide $33 trillion by $365 billion you come up with 90.41 years. Not taking anything else into consideration, meaning exports, tourism income, in country taxes on payroll or interest income by the CBI., etc. That to me seems a little far fetch to be able to support $1 US to $1 IQD, RV much less $8 RV. If a RV of $8 would happen then it would take Iraq's CBI 723 years for them to buy back all that IQD with the equivalent of $US dollars or the equivalent of Oil pumped out of the ground.

What is more likely is a smaller RV with a steady increase to a larger value. A .01cents RV would bring a $US equivalent of buy back by CBI(or exchanging for oils pump out of the ground) to 330 billion dollars $US. Of course a .10 cents RV would be a $3.3 trillion $US equivalent buy back, done over time.

Personally, I believe anywhere between .01 and .10 cents R/V with a steady increase thereafter makes much more logical sense. An $8 R/V is just crazy in my opinion.

Again, I have no doubt that the IQD will increase in value, just not to these insane valuations.

Just, My Humble Opinion,
    Mcptrman

I agree, will go in only if a go agreement with you an med! Will do $1million May God bless our journey, trust him alone! Linda

If approved by Med and You, I'm in for 2,000,000 IQD. Thanks!

I'm just as interested as you guys only if as you say when the first group receives their pay out. I'm in for 3,000,000 Dinar
    Buddy

Hawk, if it checks out, I will commit 30 million.