CENTRAL BANKING 103: COMING SOON
CENTRAL BANKING 104: COMING SOON
MONEY 101: MONEY CREATION
MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank You Veterans!!!!

Med is offline "ASK NOT WHAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR YOU" BUT "WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR YOUR COUNTRY"

Thumbs up Thank You Veterans!!!!

I want to personally thank all the Veterans for their selflessness in serving and protecting our great Nation.......It is something that only a special few in the 200 plus yrs of our Countries existence have earned the right to do......God Bless all Veterans.....never have so much been owed to so few.....as America owes it's Veterans.......

Default Re: Thank You Veterans!!!!

Happy Veteran's Day back at you Med, and to all other vets. And for my brothers and sisters Semper Fi and Happy birthday.

Happy Veterans Day to all that served and to those serving now. Also, happy Veterans Day to the families of Veterans. I also want to shout out to my brothers that served with me and made our family proud.

Happy Veteran's Day to all my fellow veterans and our active duty personnel and to their families. Thank you for your service to our country. If you can, please take take advantage of the numerous freebies for veteran's and active duty service members at resteraunts around the country (you've earned it).
    Last edited by W8n2cashin; 11-11-2012 at 08:45 AM.
    The Ole Sarge

thank you!!!!!

veterans-day.jpg
    Last edited by guardian; 11-11-2012 at 09:17 AM.

I also wish to send a special THANK YOU!!! to all our past and present armed forces. Without your dedication to the freedom of our Country, we would have no freedom, GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

Med, a special thank you to you also, you not only fought for our Country, but now you are leading us here. Your a great trooper and I appriciate your dedication. Thank you!

Well, we have another year behind us and the ranks are getting thinner. From One Veteran to ALL the OTHER VETERANS and THEIR FAMILIES, both past and present, "HAPPY VETERANS DAY"! You All Deserve it and MUCH, MUCH MORE!!! Have a Good Day and Thank You from the bottom of my heart!

we cant show enough to what our veterans means to us here in the united states ,and for our govement to take extra care for them ,with out us veterans and the furture veterans that serve the united states of american today

To all who have served our great country and, therefore, me...
    THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

God bless the USA and all in her service.

Yes, HAPPY VETERANS DAY !!!!!! I can not thank all that have served and are still serving enough. Truly from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU ! GOD BLESS !!!!