CENTRAL BANKING 101: COMING SOON
CENTRAL BANKING 102: COMING SOON
CENTRAL BANKING 103: COMING SOON
CENTRAL BANKING 104: COMING SOON
MONEY 101: MONEY CREATION
MONEY 102: MONEY AS DEBT
MONEY 103: COMING SOON
MONEY 104: COMING SOON

Thread: Iraq does not need to borrow from the World Bank because of the high price of Oil

Default Iraq does not need to borrow from the World Bank because of the high price of Oil

March 23, 2011

MP confirmed that the Iraqi List, Suhad al-Obeidi said Borrowing from the World Bank was one of the paragraphs installed in 2011.
    Obeidi said in a telephone conversation with (the Iraqi Media News Agency / INA) I am from Objectors to this paragraph because it is inconsistent with the paragraph in the Iraqi Constitution, which states that the religion of Islam is the religion of the state, pointing to the Islamic religion prohibits usury and the World Bank by the benefits of very large and this means sharee’ah Usury. “
    She said he had not been approved my proposal to cancel this paragraph Of the budget for the year 2011 but the Minister of Finance Iraq does not need to borrow from the World Bank and will freeze the, Expressing astonishment of the claimants and that the budget announced by borrowing on the basis of price per barrel $ 76 has reached the price now $ 120 and this will come to Iraq, surplus funds from oil revenues. “
    She explained that “the central bank imposes significant benefits on loans given by the so exhausting Iraq’s budget and over the generations, noting that the borrowing at this stage has no reason Because we are suffering from financial and administrative corruption and all the money will go into the pockets of corrupt, stressing that the Minister of Finance gave a promise For we do not need to borrow and There is a surplus Money Will come to Iraq on the basis of high Price of oil.

Sharee'ah Law is both radical and ultra conservative in these and related financial matters! It is good that they were put on notice with this public observation, however I sincerely doubt that the mainstream Muslim code of ethics will deviate from its current path of greed and corruption. I'll bet that any surplus budget monies will be squandered either way with the powers to be seemingly always with a hand in the cookie jar lol Good article harris ty