PDA

View Full Version : Warning!!! There is a scam involving Iraqi Dinars

The Hawk
05-18-2012, 10:12 PM
There are a team of men posing as investors and using the name Wells Fargo Bank. What they are telling large groups of people (like a church etc) to gather all their Dinars, give them receipts and they will give a single receipt of the person representing the group.
Then they are telling them that they will put the Dinars in Wells Fargo Bank and hold it for them. They claim to know that the RV will come in at $3.22 and that the Bank will lock in that price for them.
How ever, the bank has no idea what is being said in their name. These people take off with the Dinars and attack another town and do the same thing.

If you hear of anything like this. Contact your local F.B.I. immediately.

I will up date you as soon as I get more information. Presently they are suppose to be operating in the Reno area. Please don't hand your Dinars to anyone. Just for the record.................... I will know when it RV's within the minute of it happening. When I do. You will all be advised. The Hawk

mailman17
05-18-2012, 10:32 PM
hawk...this is mm17...call me on this we need to talk

BASSER
05-18-2012, 10:40 PM
Scary. Thanks for the heads-up Hawk

The Hawk
05-18-2012, 10:47 PM
hawk...this is mm17...call me on this we need to talk

MM17, I don't have your direct number

402raptor
05-18-2012, 10:58 PM
Hawk your suppose to use the bat signal

The Hawk
05-18-2012, 11:04 PM
I realized that now. Sorry

busman
05-18-2012, 11:20 PM
Hawk, MM17 said he would call you on Saturday. Thanks for the post.

tudor
05-19-2012, 12:32 AM
thanks for the warning Hawk. No one gets my dinars but AT the Bank and with A real bank person.

cheeks
05-19-2012, 05:47 AM
same here bank gets my Dinars...no one else..."HELLO!!!!!!!! COMMON SENSE PEOPLE"

mailman17
05-19-2012, 06:15 AM
Hawk....i have your number....i will call you

SpankyI
05-19-2012, 06:18 AM
no one is touching my dinar but me lol and when Med and MM17 say cash in..........;)

The Hawk
05-19-2012, 09:44 AM
Mailman17 call me if you can. I am up and awake lol

cdjsilver51
05-19-2012, 11:15 AM
Thanks Hawk, good to know. Who in their right minds would hand their dinar to anyone> Go figure.

The Hawk
05-19-2012, 01:52 PM
They are told that it's going to be $3.22 so I guess it's called Gold fever. Not everyone is smart enough to be a member of this site. There is more to this story, but if you stick with this site, you will be pretty safe. What ever I find out I will pass on to Med or MM17 from now on.

Jade
05-19-2012, 01:57 PM
Hawk, thanks for being one of the 'Guards' of us all on this site!!

breezin
05-19-2012, 07:25 PM
Hawk,
I know a man in the Phoenix area that took all of his dinar up to Reno and left it with men at a Wells Fargo. I strongly cautioned him ahead of time not to do this but he totally ignored me. He also relayed more to me about the scam artist's story that he heard. He said that the King of Saudi Arabia was in on this deal and wanted to collect a billion dinar, in fact he wanted to buy up all the dinar he could. The second part of the story is that if my friend got his dinar up there he would get the first tier pricing of an amazing $15/dinar. I said this has to be a scam and not even a very good one. Because for one thing a billion dinar is only about a million dollars and the King of Saudi Arabia could buy lots more than that. Secondly I said, Iraq is a heck of a lot closer to Saudi Arabia than Reno and the King could buy approx 1300 dinars for a dollar in Iraq on the black market now. And I asked, why would the King of Saudi Arabia buy your dinar for over 15,000 times more? He kept mindlessly saying he wanted the first tier pricing. He has since returned from Reno empty handed and is feeling everything is fine. I did copy your warning and email it to him and others. We'll have to see how he responds. By the way I think there are "Tiers" but not the way he thinks. The "first tier" is the idiots that get scammed out of their dinars before the RV. The "second tier" are those that get scammed out of their wealth shortly after the RV. And the "third tier" are those of us that will hold onto the wealth and eventually pass it on as a legacy to our children's children. ~ Breezin

The Hawk
05-19-2012, 09:51 PM
I will pass this information on to the F.B.I. Agents in the Reno area Monday. I have stopped about five deals like this last week. The people are NOT from Saudi Arabia. They are from Panama. Unless they have other cells operating in the U.S.
This has to stop or it will look bad for anyone with Dinars. Thanks for the information.

breezin
05-19-2012, 11:34 PM
Hawk,
I sent you a private message.
~Breezin

The Hawk
05-21-2012, 01:11 AM
I have the information. Thanks

The Hawk
05-28-2012, 05:05 AM
I hate to bring this up again, but I just got word that there is a site (not ours) that is asking everyone to get on a special list for Wells Fargo bank. It smells like the same type of scam that is going around and presently under investigation in Reno. Please don't give your Dinars to anyone. I will look into it on Tuesday (if not to late) and let you know if it's the same situation.