PDA

View Full Version : Conscious / MP Jamal Watermelon: Saudi Arabia and Kuwait standing out against Iraq fr

SF18Delta
11-12-2009, 08:15 AM
http://al-iraqnews.net/new/siaysiah/42109.html

Conscious / Baghdad / i. X
12/11/2009 2:46pm
A member of the House of Representatives Iraqi MP Jamal melon Iraqi List said the United States U.S. exerted pressure on Kuwait Is now on their way to the lifting of the seventh item For Iraq.
The melon in a statement Reporter (News Agency, Iraqi Information / conscious) "Most countries, including Japan And China And other countries Dropped Debts Implications on Iraq, but that some Arab countries Refuses to bring down the debt He pointed out that Kuwait Saudi Arabia REJECT To remove the item VII From Iraq, but after payment of Iraq's debt in full. "

kelpie
11-12-2009, 09:37 AM
Thanks Med.

frenchkilt
11-12-2009, 09:44 AM
Thanks Med good news :)

cookmarian
11-12-2009, 11:27 AM
Now the way I read that was that Kuwait doen't want the 7th item removed until debt is paid but the UN is pressing them to back off of that. WOW, these guys just won't go away!

sergeant9
11-12-2009, 01:15 PM
I know it's said that removal from CH7 is not REQUIRED for the Dinar to revalue. But, it still seems to me that this is holding it at bay. In my opinion, it makes better economic and legal sense, in terms of liability of Iraq, that this be settled before a revaluation occurs. I would appreciate someone explaining to me the error in my judgement. This isn't being negative. Please be gentle. lol

stlou
11-12-2009, 03:06 PM
Question: If the US pledged to Kuwait to pay them the debt owed by Iraq (which I think they did what, like 25 billion), then we should determine whether or not we actually paid Kuwait the money, right?

Markus
11-12-2009, 04:02 PM
Just read Sykes article that indicates it's not just about money. Sounds as if they want the bodies of loved one's back as well. Thanks Med.

Got-UR-back dino
11-12-2009, 05:56 PM
Through his efforts I believe Watermelon is beginning to make a name for himself.