PDA

View Full Version : transferred OUT of Iraq amounted to 121 million And 200 thousand DOLLARS in cash

sykes
11-05-2009, 06:11 AM
Conscious / Baghdad / m.
أ
A

5/11/2009
5/11/2009
12:22pm
12:22 pm

اختتم
Concluded Iraqi Central Bank said Thursday its week in the financial daily auction for the sale of foreign currency and the dollar low level of Sales

From the dollar to 125 million and 200 thousand dollars, after rising at its previous investigators 194 مليون and 50 thousand dollars after it achieved in its day yesterday
and 255 thousand dollars And a stable exchange rate was 1170 dinars per dollar.

This was announced by the Central Bank

I got in a bulletin (News Agency, Iraqi Information / conscious) a copy of which also states that the total sum of sales of the dollar are divided into $ 4 million cash transactions in cash and bank shot at a fixed exchange rate was 1183 dinars, including bank commission of $ 13 dinars per dollar, and amounts transferred OUT of Iraq amounted to 121 million And 200 thousand DOLLARS in cash and around the bank at a fixed rate of conversion was 1173 dinars, including the World Bank commission of $ 3 dinars per dollar.
Did not make the 13 banks participating in the auction for any offers to buy the dollar, note that the bank earns a commission of $ (16) dinars per dollar with a discount (8) KD / USD on the amounts purchased.

The central bank held five meetings during the Iraqi financial week.

jieplatinum
11-05-2009, 07:06 AM
Sykes.. thanks for posting this release of information, great find!

I have a question.

The 3 Dinars per Dollar that the World Bank is receiving for commission is this a standard commission rate or is there an underlying statement there with regards to the pending RV?

sykes
11-05-2009, 07:18 AM
Sykes.. thanks for posting this release of information, great find!

I have a question.

The 3 Dinars per Dollar that the World Bank is receiving for commission is this a standard commission rate or is there an underlying statement there with regards to the pending RV?

to be honest i dont know if its standard commission , it could be seeing as how it is such a small amount