PDA

View Full Version : Are You Prepared?

bgpatton2
11-01-2009, 05:07 PM
I have to admit I was surprised to see this posted. Especially with medics name in front of it with the language he types from time to time. *I guess it is a reminder that we have all fallen short of the glory of God and that we can all have the ultimate free gift that Jesus gave to free us from eternal damnation. Thank you all for hanging in there. Some have been around for a while with this. Some are still in diapers. The RV has so much similarity to the rapture. There are rumors and maybe you have found that some people you tell about this think it's too good to be true. With Christianity, non believers say "how can it be a free gift"? Why did Jesus die for me? The fact for both, is that we know it's gonna happen because of all the signs! When? Nobody knows but God. But it will happen all of a sudden and we are to be prepared. It will be very exciting! The question is ARE YOU PREPARED???

herestoyoukid
11-01-2009, 05:44 PM
I'm excited about the blessings the rv will bring to my loved one's. I myself am at the bottom of my list. I loved one's have need's greater than my wants. This is for them. I look forward to the day our Heavenly Father invites me home. May God bless each and ever one of you.

DinarX
11-01-2009, 06:10 PM
My brothers and sisters,Amen.

fioranosportscars
11-01-2009, 06:16 PM
prepare for what?

China_Dinar
11-01-2009, 07:16 PM
I have to admit I was surprised to see this posted. Especially with medics name in front of it with the language he types from time to time. *I guess it is a reminder that we have all fallen short of the glory of God and that we can all have the ultimate free gift that Jesus gave to free us from eternal damnation. Thank you all for hanging in there. Some have been around for a while with this. Some are still in diapers. The RV has so much similarity to the rapture. There are rumors and maybe you have found that some people you tell about this think it's too good to be true. With Christianity, non believers say "how can it be a free gift"? Why did Jesus die for me? The fact for both, is that we know it's gonna happen because of all the signs! When? Nobody knows but God. But it will happen all of a sudden and we are to be prepared. It will be very exciting! The question is ARE YOU PREPARED???Yessssss:D

goldenpond
11-01-2009, 08:56 PM
Medic let his brother, Mark who is a minister, come on and give his testimony and that is what is posted. I applaud Medic for doing this. These days it seems everyone but Christians can talk about God and share their faith.

Slapshot
11-01-2009, 09:05 PM
Yes, yes, yes, and did i say YES:)

rondiegail
11-02-2009, 08:09 AM
Oh yes, I love to hear people talk about my Jesus.

EBUNNY
11-02-2009, 08:29 AM
every where i look.... I see nd hear ppl speaking of wat they believe which is fine.... I never... Ever.... Give judge them for wat they think.... But my son cant even pray @school lunch.... Wow.... How hypocritical has everyone become....
Anywho...
I am ready & very prepared for the joys & serious responsability this rv will bring

bigdawg
11-02-2009, 11:25 AM
every where i look.... I see nd hear ppl speaking of wat they believe which is fine.... I never... Ever.... Give judge them for wat they think.... But my son cant even pray @school lunch.... Wow.... How hypocritical has everyone become....
Anywho...
I am ready & very prepared for the joys & serious responsability this rv will bring

i agree, i like med and i believe GOD does to.i remember when it took time for many things to drop off my life and they did and many more need to thanks see ya ,and i am in christian radio have bee for 11 years